Reviews for A Different End In The Valley
The Shadow chapter 1 . 5/27
Stop throwing things from our world into their world first of all if the ninjas in the world of Naruto carry bodies or have to put transport remains of someone back they have sealing paper for for such purposes did you not use body bags this is not GI Joe this is not Saving Private Ryan this is not military than ninjas of the Hidden Leaf Village Mercenaries and the only military in the Naruto world the daimyo is only one who actually has an Army and the called Samurai and he was in the land of iron so please I don't want to hear the excuse fanfiction fanfiction fanfiction because that's just a poor excuse for I can't invite and I'm just to find my badge writing skills take some damn Pride anywhere
Josaiah chapter 16 . 1/3
I have to say even though that was a fairly short story it was one of the best stories of ever read after all people say that quantity is better than quality but I believe the quality is better than quantity I also have a challenge for you do you think you could pull off a Naruto dragon Bullzi crossover if so that would be so cool i'm also blind so I want to know what would be your thoughts on blind Naruto
Reality check chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
The line from the sand and you should be Hokage was grateful for the support of an engine that you provide it not troops they're not Soldiers the mercenary ninjas let's get that straight any other word than you do the disservice the anime you're writing about any do a disservice to yourself as well
Guest chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
My only thought on this Naruto WTF is this a Naruto fanfic on Military fanfic I couldn't tell the difference the Hokage sounds like the president of United States of and now he's treating her ninjas as military the only thing I can think of why I think it is Naruto it's not Naruto he's not Naruto when he died in the story but lay Hokage sounds like the president of our country those would you put in there do not belong those words that use your military service and the president's word presidential words the whole car that is not the president and I don't want to hear fanfiction cuz it's people use it for justification for bad stories I've been many recent fanfiction here and none of them just to fanfiction fixed no nevermind go back to as far as I'm concerned this is not a Naruto fanfic just a hack writer of attempting the writer one
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
Danzo would be proud.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/9/2015
At the memorial stone three butterflies, one pink, one blue, and one orange, circled and danced around each other before disappearing into the surrounding forest, a mischievous laugh being carried on a lone breeze through the clearing as they left...
apeljohn chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
Stop the presses: LOTLOF wrote a Naruto story which *doesn't* kill Hinata off horribly? Who'd have thought it? :P

This is a very enjoyable read - nicely paced and internally coherent, with realistic behaviour from the various characters and groups. Kudos.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This was about the best scenario possible, given Naruto is killed by Sasuke. It sucks that he died, but all the good guys get their sh*t together and kick righteous ass.

Powerfully moving in spots and a satisfying ending.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/19/2015
While i more than halfway expected the other one to die. The storie you presented was unique, sad,and somewhat believable. there were times i even felt tears coming on. Congrats.
Kaneko352 chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
...Sad but good especially the council bashing part
larryjc chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
Sakura did something. I actually like her in this fic. She was still herself but she now had a goal and saw it through. And how Orochimaru died, classic. Dying with his own jutsu. Sorry Hinata, your story will also serve to people to not wait for tomorrow. It worked for Tsunade.
A good enough fic. Not the best but it was enjoyable.
slythian chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
Great story
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Hehe. At least this event forced the death of orochimaru and will likely allow for a major increase in survival rate upon the fourth shinobi world war breaking out now that training will be much more serious in konoha.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Honestly thats about what I felt a fight with the strongest ninja should have been. Short sweet with a lot of death. Sakura suiciding was definitely unexpected but totally within character.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Whistles. This is exciting. Though im surprised no one thought of the hidden cameras.