Reviews for A Different End In The Valley
My only thought on this Naruto WTF is this a Naruto fanfic on Military fanfic I couldn't tell the difference the Hokage sounds like the president of United States of and now he's treating her ninjas as military the only thing I can think of why I think it is Naruto it's not Naruto he's not Naruto when he died in the story but lay Hokage sounds like the president of our country those would you put in there do not belong those words that use your military service and the president's word presidential words the whole car that is not the president and I don't want to hear fanfiction cuz it's people use it for justification for bad stories I've been many recent fanfiction here and none of them just to fanfiction fixed no nevermind go back to as far as I'm concerned this is not a Naruto fanfic just a hack writer of attempting the writer one
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 8/13
Danzo would be proud.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/9/2015
At the memorial stone three butterflies, one pink, one blue, and one orange, circled and danced around each other before disappearing into the surrounding forest, a mischievous laugh being carried on a lone breeze through the clearing as they left...
apeljohn chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
Stop the presses: LOTLOF wrote a Naruto story which *doesn't* kill Hinata off horribly? Who'd have thought it? :P

This is a very enjoyable read - nicely paced and internally coherent, with realistic behaviour from the various characters and groups. Kudos.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This was about the best scenario possible, given Naruto is killed by Sasuke. It sucks that he died, but all the good guys get their sh*t together and kick righteous ass.

Powerfully moving in spots and a satisfying ending.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/19/2015
While i more than halfway expected the other one to die. The storie you presented was unique, sad,and somewhat believable. there were times i even felt tears coming on. Congrats.
Kaneko352 chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
...Sad but good especially the council bashing part
larryjc chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
Sakura did something. I actually like her in this fic. She was still herself but she now had a goal and saw it through. And how Orochimaru died, classic. Dying with his own jutsu. Sorry Hinata, your story will also serve to people to not wait for tomorrow. It worked for Tsunade.
A good enough fic. Not the best but it was enjoyable.
slythian chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
Great story
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Hehe. At least this event forced the death of orochimaru and will likely allow for a major increase in survival rate upon the fourth shinobi world war breaking out now that training will be much more serious in konoha.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Honestly thats about what I felt a fight with the strongest ninja should have been. Short sweet with a lot of death. Sakura suiciding was definitely unexpected but totally within character.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Whistles. This is exciting. Though im surprised no one thought of the hidden cameras.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
Sakura the avenger. Kinda funny honestly.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
Oh man. This is interesting. Very interesting. Though I must say the fact that no one thought of edo tensei to revive the fallen uzumaki is kinda funny. I know I said it earlier but cmon thats like orochimarus favorite spell.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
Heh. This is potentially orochimaru coming back to finish the job later. Pretty crazy.