Reviews for Building Bridges
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Well...that was unexpected. Unexpected but beautifully written...hahahaha! Hands down to your grammar and wonderful writing style! I hope to read more from you.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
:( Sad!
Keep writing!
M.I.
silverstargazer chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
,yah!, yh!, yah!, Can you please make a sequel for this one., I mean, I do love NejiTen dramas, but please let it end in a happier tone., I know life is bitter, so why dont we just make those fake worlds sweeter?,
Shubhs chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Woah. I liked your writing style and your grammar was impeccable.

It was unusual due to Tenten's denial. That alone scores it points. :)
Young Goodman Brown chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
ahh...poor tenten. protecting yourself by blocking out anything good that could ever come your way :'( i think you did a wonderful job of illustrating why it's so hard to be vulnerable to those you care about the most. i loved it :')
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
"She was his to watch, every day. No one could take that simple pleasure away from him."

beautiful. so emotional, and the way you ended it was spectactular. as much as I would have wanted to know Neji's reaction, this was a perfect way to end a oneshot. :)
The Panda assassin chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
It is so good. I'm sad Tenten said no, but I'm glad you didn't go for the typical happily ever after ending. Your ending was more realistic and believable.
sora girlfriend chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Nightwish, bueaty of the beast, long lost love! briallant, as usaul
Ohohen chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
-Tear tear- D' I so said. That's so sad. D; But it was so nice to read...)
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Nicely done!
Matahari chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Ah... the angst... so good it burns!

Matahari
Zinbuki-san chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
When I saw the title I thought "...Brooks and Dunn?" But aparently not XD [they sing a song called that, in case you're wondering]

I liked this :D The angst made me feel bad (well writ? lol), but the prettiness of it made me feel good.

It actually reminded me of a situation I was once in, with a similar outcome, as well. ...Of course, there wasn't any ninja clans or bloodline limits involved... -sadness-

But is good. I likes.
Chigiri Sasaki chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
So sad... but, at least we know that Tenten loves him! Eh... I was hoping for a happy ending... *cries* But oh wells. It was still an awesome story with an awesome meaning :) .

Oh oh I know those lyrics. It's Beauty and the Beast, right? I remember that cause that was one of my favourite movies as a kid :3 . So sweet!

C.S

-xoxo-
IrisEclipsed chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
T.T

Poor Neji. Stupid Tenten (and usually she's not stupid). I know she was doing it for him but it's still so sad. *sigh*

I don't know the song but is the artist Within Temptation? .
Ariel32 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
HOW DARE YOU. You - you - you - THAT WAS NOT A HAPPY ENDING!

*breaks down sobbing* NO! I demand my happy NejiTen ending, darnit!

Speaking of endings...are you going to finish Beyond Obsession?