Reviews for Guttering
charlieguiteau chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
I Like It
Cascaper chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
*eyebrows raise* Interesting. I don't believe I've read anything quite this explicit before...I don't intend to go above this level, but this was pretty neat. Well-written too- I like the way you capture Lovett's care with what she says and the way she knows how to say just the right things to get what she wants without tipping the insanity lever too far. Very nice.
VampireSwan chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
I really like your evil, calculating Lovett D

Update soon?
VampireSwan chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Oh, I liked that. Heh. Great idea, first of all, and very well written! D

Onto the next chapter!
pattilupwned chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Um. Gimme a moment while I pull my jaw up from the floor.

Wonderful. You must update-and soon!
smashing chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
Ooh, I remember this fic from before I had an account, when there were only 6 fics in the movie section and the scarcity of good Todd/Lovett was driving me crazy... I appreciated it then and it's just as awesome now. Sweet update. I'll be watching to see where this goes :)
ClockCollector chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
First off, great plot line. Seccond, you've got the charicters down well. I'm terrible at reviewing so I'll leave it at that. :)
pattilupwned chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Wonderful. I really hope you continue this soon. If its anything like your other fic [which I've read about 92034239482309423908 times], I have a feeling I'm going to like this one just as much :)
Nellie Putnam chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Ooh. Evil Lovett, demented, brooding Sweeney, and smelly bake-houses to bathe in. It was great! I was quite impressed by your Lovett's braveness and only wished that the story went on to Sweeney's reaction. I'm incredibly relieved that there are still scants of SweeneyFic going on, All the bombardment of Hairspray fic is disheartening.

Story has a smooth flow befitting to the musical and characters are portrayed accurately. On a scale of 1-10. I'll give it 6.5

Keep up the good writing,

Insomniax chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
You are going to update, aren't you? I usually don't read WIP stories (unless I'm SURE the author will update) because when they don't, i go nuts over it...thinking of what that person intended to happen...does that make sense?

anyhow, I like this, so please update!
sakuuya chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
You know, there's nothing wrong with uploading stories in progress. I actually rather like the suspense of an unfinished fanfic, provided that (a) it will be updated in a timely manner, and (b) it's actually going somewhere interesting.

Time'll tell if you can meet the first requirement, but I'm always excited when there's Todd/Lovett smut on the horizon, and the setup with the blood bath was really excellent.

This chapter was honestly not all that M-rated, though, and if you want to get more reviews, I'd suggest changing the rating to T to attract people who don't normally bother to check the M stuff. (Although why a Sweeney fan wouldn't check it is beyond me, but still...) You can always change the rating when graphic stuff actually starts happening, and in the mean time you should attract some new readers, considering you've done the only really good Sweeney stuff in a while.