Reviews for Shadows of the Empire: Tour of Duty
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Posted 29 June 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on fanfiction deserve your reviews.

TESB on Hoth: One soldier's view of the battle

The piece started out more like KOTOR with the character asleep as the battle begins. From that point on it was a bit confusing, having him be an infantryman, then suddenly a pilot, then a guide. However humans are not like droids or Clones; you don't automatically have all of the skills of a ground pounder and a combat pilot.

As a writer, you have to remember that every one of us goes through times when we feel no one is paying attention. Don't go by comments; there are so many people that look, read, and say nothing that the only way to judge popularity is the number of hits it receives. As an example one of my stories reached over ten thousand hits, but has only 32 reviews. I have others that have NO reviews and only a few hits.
pacificuser chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
this pretty OK writing,mind you,perhaps it is best to repost this where it can get more notice... try reposting this in the movie section... and,one thing hampering your future readers are the frustratingly small chapter sizes! why not murge the entire into to just one chapter? its only 18,000 words long! I finished the whole thing in thirty minutes!
pacificuser chapter 3 . 12/2/2011