Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
lolipop27 chapter 1 . 8/19
Awww come on! continue, its good!
High Pristess of the Demented chapter 2 . 7/9
I'm putting this on the follow list with hope of an update. Love your work!
AnisYamamoto chapter 2 . 6/15
Aww.. I know it's been long.. But please continue~ i'm anxious to know what's next
The Chronicler's Forge chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Haha, it's really interesting ready all these snippets of stories. They're very well done.

I think I'll read from bottom to top.
Alaska chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Wow, what happen next , how does cybrog knows about them and how will they came back to present.
SkullCollector4 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
would like to see more of this story
krostovikraven1 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Awwww c'mon! I need to know what happens next. How did Cyborg know they weren't from that time line and how did they get there and when is Raven going to give birth? So many unanswered questions and it's been almost 11 months since your last update. Please continue it, i bet you.
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
no duh cy glad you finished off that line of lying it was never going to work out
Pobre chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
No more uptades? :(
WhiteLunaNight chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
when wil you update this story?
CrimsonRose99 chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
I love it! Any chance of seeing an update in the near future? I hope so! You guys got a great story on your hands! I really love the interaction between Raven and Robin! Thanks for posting!
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Dayum I'm a sucker for weird mystery alternate universe plots like this and this one is done so much better than most. Please please please don't leave it to hang forever! I love the Raven and Robin interaction in this, gold.
mark chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
So Cy knows? How's the story continue? Or end? I like it so far. Keep up the good work
Evilsangel chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Ohhh Some how I knew Cyborg was going to know what was going on right away! Got to love Cyborg! Please update asap!
Crystallynne chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
This is such a good story. WHY have you not updated?