Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
MysteryGirl2401 chapter 2 . 3/12
This story is really interesting you should definitely keep this one going!
engineergirl86 chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
Ok this is good so I signed in. I don't supposed I could convince you to continue this? I'm very interested in where this is going. Its hilarious and you snagged my interest. Especially Cy's last little bit about knowing they aren't from that time. Pretty please continue this! Big thank you's either way.
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Lol! ok I cant wait to see where this goes and where it came from.
lolipop27 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Awww come on! continue, its good!
High Pristess of the Demented chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
I'm putting this on the follow list with hope of an update. Love your work!
AnisYamamoto chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
Aww.. I know it's been long.. But please continue~ i'm anxious to know what's next
The Chronicler's Forge chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Haha, it's really interesting ready all these snippets of stories. They're very well done.

I think I'll read from bottom to top.
Alaska chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Wow, what happen next , how does cybrog knows about them and how will they came back to present.
SkullCollector4 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
would like to see more of this story
krostovikraven1 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Awwww c'mon! I need to know what happens next. How did Cyborg know they weren't from that time line and how did they get there and when is Raven going to give birth? So many unanswered questions and it's been almost 11 months since your last update. Please continue it, i bet you.
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
no duh cy glad you finished off that line of lying it was never going to work out
GrumpyShaman chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
No more uptades? :(
WhiteLunaNight chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
when wil you update this story?
CrimsonRose99 chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
I love it! Any chance of seeing an update in the near future? I hope so! You guys got a great story on your hands! I really love the interaction between Raven and Robin! Thanks for posting!
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Dayum I'm a sucker for weird mystery alternate universe plots like this and this one is done so much better than most. Please please please don't leave it to hang forever! I love the Raven and Robin interaction in this, gold.