Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
SkullCollector4 chapter 1 . 2/23
would like to see more of this story
krostovikraven1 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Awwww c'mon! I need to know what happens next. How did Cyborg know they weren't from that time line and how did they get there and when is Raven going to give birth? So many unanswered questions and it's been almost 11 months since your last update. Please continue it, i bet you.
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
no duh cy glad you finished off that line of lying it was never going to work out
Pobre chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
No more uptades? :(
WhiteLunaNight chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
when wil you update this story?
CrimsonRose99 chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
I love it! Any chance of seeing an update in the near future? I hope so! You guys got a great story on your hands! I really love the interaction between Raven and Robin! Thanks for posting!
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Dayum I'm a sucker for weird mystery alternate universe plots like this and this one is done so much better than most. Please please please don't leave it to hang forever! I love the Raven and Robin interaction in this, gold.
mark chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
So Cy knows? How's the story continue? Or end? I like it so far. Keep up the good work
Evilsangel chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Ohhh Some how I knew Cyborg was going to know what was going on right away! Got to love Cyborg! Please update asap!
Crystallynne chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
This is such a good story. WHY have you not updated?
Alakuriel chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
OMG THIS IS AWESOME, NOW UPDATE UPDATE UDPATE! O.O
kaithelonechampion chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Please make more!
clover101 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Wow just spent last ten minutes e s reading it work, well obviously not all of them #awkward. Anyway I love it work keep writing
Illiteracy chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
wow... can't believe i've been checking on your fanfiction page for over a year now. it's literally the only thing i look at in fanfiction.. really glad i didn't stop:D the way you write is reeeaaaallly addicting:O
giaolinh chapter 2 . 2/25/2013