Reviews for Untitled
Lolie chapter 4 . 7/10
I love your story ! We can't find fem ligot story everywhere and the fait that you think of making one is very great !
I ma sorry of what I write is not clear... I'm french :)
SilverRider09 chapter 9 . 6/13
Hehe I love your ending. :DDDDD
SilverRider09 chapter 5 . 6/13
I just realised that this book is complete.

*rainbows*
*sunshine*
*everything-amazing*
SilverRider09 chapter 4 . 6/13
SilverRider09 chapter 3 . 6/13
*squealing inside* This is really, really interesting, its adorable, the characters are portrayed amazingly, I love this...AND THERE'S ONLY NINE CHAPTERS SO I'M ALREADY A THIRD F THE WAY THERE ITS AMAAAZZZIIINNGGGG
StoriesILike chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I really like the idea of a female Light! Thank you for writing this :)
yorushihe chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
Lol!
Now there are two L's Lawliets..
Pretty interesting! I like how theirrelationship develops, and how you keep their base personalities a little, like Light's slight sociopathy and L's paranoia..
I imagine their babies should be.. Interesting..
Anyhow!
Poor Light! Misa Misa keeps finding her lol!
Thank you for sharing this nice story! I enjoyed reading it :)
mamita chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully more chapters follow up soon, but I do not like here is Light at end of the day here is a girl, and Light is actually a guy, but hey, that cruel is Light , L is a person, is really so silly?, that Light is sometimes silly, does not realize that the L considers his best friend and he feels something more for him, and that he has always considered his friend and as L has, and does, or that it was something bad or disgusting feeling that for L, I did not like so much drama and angst, but was not bad, I would have liked to see more development in the relationship of L and Light and that bad, they throw the blame on L of all, I would have liked to see more action between them, I love how L dominates Light, hehe, my favorite couple is LxLight provided that Light will be the uke is so cute, although it is a shame as there are very few fics of them so, hopefully make more fics of those two, you keep it up, thanks and kisses.
cannibal corncob chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Oh my God, yes! Please make a Fem Light fic with a death note. Female, badass, Kira goddess come down from the heavens to deliver the poor, unsuspecting mortals from human sin. Guess that'd inevitably make Misa and Takada frenzied, hissing lesbians at war, and L can glower and plot against Mikami and Matsuda for the affections of our favorite, now gender bended, Light. Great idea. Do it!
featherwingg245 chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Aw, this story was really cute and sweet. A definite fave!
TourmalineBlue chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Loved your story!
You have a very pleasing to read and yet unique writing style. I very much liked the fact you did a female version of Light paired with L, and hope you plan to do a few more fanfics involving more of this pairing of Light being a female. Suffice to say there is a certain lack of Gender swapping fics in regards to Light being a girl and being paired with L as a guy still. Next time, as I'm hoping there will be more fics with this pairing, that it will be a dark mystery romance fanfic with Girl Light and Guy L. Anyways here's hoping.

Keep Writing :)
(Correction accidentally misspelled a word)
TourmalineBlue chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
Loved your story!
Yoju have a very pleasing to read and yet unique writing style. I very much liked the fact you did a female version of Light paired with L, and hope you plan to do a few more fanfics involving more of this pairing of Light being a female. Suffice to say there is a certain lack of Gender swapping fics in regards to Light being a girl and being paired with L as a guy still. Next time, as I'm hoping there will be more fics with this pairing, that it will be a dark mystery romance fanfic with Girl Light and Guy L. Anyways here's hoping.

Keep Writing :)
Perfetta chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Love it! Best Light-L pairing so far! (I've read)
Love Psycho chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
This was adorable! Love it. I prefer fluff Death Note fics actually - that means one can avoid the second half...urg.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Artela chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
This is beautiful, a happy ending L/Light story.
I wish that there is a sequence though