Reviews for The Prince and the Troublesome Maiden
I love this story
Then he bring out one with Temari on it.
Ok that adorible!
That was amazing! Omg
I'm rerwading this! I'm gonna go look at ur other stories.
So cuttteee
imadetiramisu chapter 1 . 5/8
OMG this is amazing... i loved the Nara's heart concept.
darklightening chapter 1 . 4/1
LOL! Good story indeed!
cutieconcon chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Beautiful. I Love it! XD
Calliecature chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
aaaaww... that is so sweet! and you got me laughing at their antics and irks. hey, if you want a more decent feedback, just ask me questions about your fic :)
slashAvenger chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Quite a rare pairing but executed exceedingly well.
Tar-Celebrian chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Thanks for this story !
I had a great time reading it. I don't really remember if Yoshino's past was ever revealed in Naruto, but I think your fiction fits the background pretty well. From my point of view, this is how it could have happened (having said that, I still think that Yoshino is also a ninja, but it's not really important).
I appreciated in particular when in the bar, Shikaku realise that he was no different from the men assaulting Yoshino. I always hate stories where the guy tries everything, bothers the girl to no end, etc. and finally, one day, said girl discovers that she likes the guy (leading to the question does she like to be abused ?). No way.
I think this story is credible, coherent, tender and kind. It is about a true relationship based on trust and love. I love it. Both lazy Shikaku and terrible Yoshino were in character, what more could I ask for ? :)
(please forgive my English, its not my mothertongue)
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I wondered if u were gonna write this as a separate story :) loved this and the invitation trilogy

keep up the good work :)
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Nice. Got one for naruto's
rebecca chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Love it! Well done, and I like how you merged into it from Shikamaru and Temari's picnic.
candsandn chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
at what point does this occur in invitation?