Reviews for The Prince and the Troublesome Maiden
chaos599 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Hahaha, that was great. Very much warm and fuzzy feelings!
jabsckbaskb chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was AWESOME! i forgot completely that Shikamaru was telling the story! Please make more!
Tomon chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Awesome! Nothing else describe it so well :-D
xBrokenRecordx chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww! I love ShikakuxYoshino (not to mention, ShikaTema. But who doesn't?) All the classic couples are just so sweet and "D'aww!" worthy.

And the whole Lazy Nara/Troublesome Woman relationships are just laugh inducing.

(Temari is way more troublesome than Ino. Nuff said.)

-Autumn
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Wow...I've never read this pairing before but this story was wonderfully crafted and beautiful. I'm glad I read it.
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This couple never piqued my interest until today and it lead me to find a story on this website because the manga doesn't really talk about them. After I read this, I felt like this story fit them. I'm glad I read it. Thanks for posting, it was a hilarious plot with good ideas.
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I can totally imagine this to be true ... it wouldn't surprise me ...
Crazycally chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
That was a really beautiful story, it so realistic which adds to its power
SomosAmadas1013 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I love this story! From the moment I read it, I fell in love with it. It is excellently written! Thank you for writing such an amazing story!
Daki92 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
good to know you are capable of amusing people, not just bringing them to depression
iRead93 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
So beautiful ;_:
snowbells chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
this story is so sweet! and it's funny when both of them didn't get their wishes (shikaku marrying a blonde and her having a girl,when they actually got shikamaru later). but,still they fall for each other!

thanks for writing this wonderful story.
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I absolutely adored this whole piece :).
maipigen chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
How did i miss this?

Loved it and have a whole new appreciation for Shikaku and Yoshino hehe.

Hapyp writing