Reviews for The Prince and the Troublesome Maiden
minami016 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I really love it! this story is so good! actually a wanna ask your permision for do the traduccion to spanish! this story is so good and I believe that more people should read it... I waiting for your answer!
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Great story! It almost sounds like a folk story. Oh, and I just realized that this was the Nara heart Yoshino was talking about in Invitation to the Wedding
Bitter-Sweet-ish chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Last year, I was totally obsessed with anime. Seriously. The obsession eventually died down and I really had no intrest in it. I was bored on Fanfiction, and home alone, so I decided to visit the Anime section for old time's sake. My favourite couple was and still is, TemxShika. Now, thanks to you, I still love anime. Wonderful story, and I almost choked on my water. Thrice. :)

-Bitter-Sweet-ish

(Angie)
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
aww, ain't that sweet...nice one-shot, interesting way of telling the story.
hakumi6 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was a really lovely story! You made Shikaku and Yoshino's story beautiful. Thank you for the great read. :)
FancyFedora chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Dayum, I can very well imagine this to be a 5/5 movie A classed Hollywood script. Seriously, this isn't a compliment; consider directing films or writing scripts.

*Just replace shinobis with like actualy soldiers in a WW2 setting or something.
Dominikku-kun chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I remember thi story from the Invitation series... How very sweet, unusual, but sweet. I can't believe I never commented on this before, I loved it.

Dominikku-kun
jujubeeza chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Great story. Really enjoyed it. Nice blend of humor and romance.
Troublesome no pun intended chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This was really good. I liked the Nara Heart thing, if you don't mind I might use it sometime. Keep on writing.
frik1000 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Aw that was so sweet in the end. This is the first I've ever seen of a story like this and you pulled it off really well. Great job.
Dark Heiress chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Aw! That was cute. I wish i could find more stories like these. Good Job! -
Alyondria chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Yes, it really is. That is one of the sweetest most original Shika/Temari, Shikaku/Yoshino I've ever read, I loved it.
S1R chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
That was beutiful. Fuck, I'm crying... God read my story and criticise it. Jesus you are a great author.
Karnen chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
wow, i must say i am quite impressed! i love it :D good job!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Really great one shot. A tribute just how fickle love can be.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »