Reviews for The Prince and the Troublesome Maiden
Nightshroud chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I absolutely love the job you did with this. The characters were excellently done and I was completely hooked till the end. Wonderfully done! :D
Lil' Miss Demon chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Aw, how sweet!

I loved it!
Serenity Hidden chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Aw, how sweet.

Hurry up and give your Nara's heart, silly Shika!
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Excellent story! I expected him to pull out one with the words "Temari" on it, though.
ShikaTem Sand-Leaf chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
omgosh, i loved that little story! it was so cute! i'm not sure what to say, sept that i loved it! K.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
nice
Lycan91 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
awsome story truely work of art. loved the whole thing. YAY LEMONS! :)
minami016 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I really love it! this story is so good! actually a wanna ask your permision for do the traduccion to spanish! this story is so good and I believe that more people should read it... I waiting for your answer!
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Great story! It almost sounds like a folk story. Oh, and I just realized that this was the Nara heart Yoshino was talking about in Invitation to the Wedding
Bitter-Sweet-ish chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Last year, I was totally obsessed with anime. Seriously. The obsession eventually died down and I really had no intrest in it. I was bored on Fanfiction, and home alone, so I decided to visit the Anime section for old time's sake. My favourite couple was and still is, TemxShika. Now, thanks to you, I still love anime. Wonderful story, and I almost choked on my water. Thrice. :)

-Bitter-Sweet-ish

(Angie)
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
aww, ain't that sweet...nice one-shot, interesting way of telling the story.
hakumi6 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was a really lovely story! You made Shikaku and Yoshino's story beautiful. Thank you for the great read. :)
TooTooRude chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Dayum, I can very well imagine this to be a 5/5 movie A classed Hollywood script. Seriously, this isn't a compliment; consider directing films or writing scripts.

*Just replace shinobis with like actualy soldiers in a WW2 setting or something.
Dominikku-kun chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I remember thi story from the Invitation series... How very sweet, unusual, but sweet. I can't believe I never commented on this before, I loved it.

Dominikku-kun
Snowrries chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Great story. Really enjoyed it. Nice blend of humor and romance.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »