Reviews for The Prince and the Troublesome Maiden
DEACTIVATED BYE chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
It was awesome loved the way they pendant brang there love togther (Starts bailing my eyes out) it was so swet...
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I really loved this! Its so funny and sweet at the same time! I love how they really matched each other, esp the name-calling and how they got back at each other, it must be fun (I doubt Shikaku would even call it fun! *laughs*)

Anyways, I wonder if you're going to write one about Fugaku & Mikoto or other Rookie's parents for that matter...you really have the talent to bring out their characters well...
knotgrace chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I loved this story it was so...good I don't know how to describe it.
Dimly chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Awesome. No other adjectives could describe this story.

:D:
IamMu-chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Oh yes, I rember this one from Invitation...I thought it was really sweet. You have an amazing imagination! I would never have dreamed that one up...thanks for making it a seperate story, it should do really well!
TobisaruJC chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Lovely
Serenity Reigns chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
dang that was sweet. Shika is such a good story-teller!

Maybe he'll give a pendant to Temari!

that really was an adorable story.

Serenity
Cotton Strings chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
How sweet! Who knew Shikamaru could be such a good story teller? LOL. D Go Shikaku! He's so funny, and I swear, Shika is his EXACT replica. D

#kasi.
copperwind chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
nice story!
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
i'm going to marry a Nara and get one of his pendants one day!

DarkC
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
that is amazing. I love reading your stories, you have a natural flair for them. XD
Madyson chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Great story! But 'Shikaku' is the monster that was inside Gaara. I think you mean 'Shikato'.
AmayaHyuuga chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
AWW! How amazingly cute!
crimson clouded butterfly chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Nice! This is a great fanfic! great job!
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I have to admit that was the best story i've ever read! I've always loved the Nara family and this was just brilliant! i hope Shikamaru gives temari his heart someday (that was a hint hehehe) keep up the brilliant work!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »