Reviews for The Prince and the Troublesome Maiden
Troublesome no pun intended chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This was really good. I liked the Nara Heart thing, if you don't mind I might use it sometime. Keep on writing.
frik1000 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Aw that was so sweet in the end. This is the first I've ever seen of a story like this and you pulled it off really well. Great job.
Dark Heiress chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Aw! That was cute. I wish i could find more stories like these. Good Job! -
Alyondria chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Yes, it really is. That is one of the sweetest most original Shika/Temari, Shikaku/Yoshino I've ever read, I loved it.
S1R chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
That was beutiful. Fuck, I'm crying... God read my story and criticise it. Jesus you are a great author.
Karnen chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
wow, i must say i am quite impressed! i love it :D good job!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Really great one shot. A tribute just how fickle love can be.
simishu07 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Agreed whatever Temari said a "Good Story" but I believe it is a "Great Story".
Helisse chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Great story. I loved it :)
shelwyn chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That was a really good story.

nice :3
DEACTIVATED BYE chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
It was awesome loved the way they pendant brang there love togther (Starts bailing my eyes out) it was so swet...
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I really loved this! Its so funny and sweet at the same time! I love how they really matched each other, esp the name-calling and how they got back at each other, it must be fun (I doubt Shikaku would even call it fun! *laughs*)

Anyways, I wonder if you're going to write one about Fugaku & Mikoto or other Rookie's parents for that matter...you really have the talent to bring out their characters well...
knotgrace chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I loved this story it was so...good I don't know how to describe it.
Dimly chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Awesome. No other adjectives could describe this story.

:D:
IamMu-chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Oh yes, I rember this one from Invitation...I thought it was really sweet. You have an amazing imagination! I would never have dreamed that one up...thanks for making it a seperate story, it should do really well!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »