Reviews for The Sex God
TrueBlondie chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Great Mcstizzie fic!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I loved it Lilly...It was fabulous!
Tricia dSC chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
OMG. Lol Lilly this was hilarious. It's weird, but I think the funniest part for me was in the very beginning, when Mark was thinking back on when he lost his virginity. Why was it funny? Because he went to a Catholic school, and it kind of reinforced my belief that Catholic School kids are the dirtiest types of teenagers. Lol. I loved it [as usual]. I like how the goal went from having sex with her, to *earning* the privilege to sleep with her, to redeeming his tarnished image... all the while slowly falling for her. This was great ]
Amnesie chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Oh SS, I like it a lot! I love how he got so nervous and fumbling... I only wish he'd told HER why! It was great. When you said you were trying something "different", I thought.. oh no... break out the tissues! But this was way better! You should continue it!
RunningWithScalpels78 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
That was the bestest ever. I'm glad you finally finished it. It was so worth the long excruciating wait. I feel inspired. Maybe you will see a one shot up from me in the morning.

Mark and teenage sex. OMFG! Yes. I love it. Perfection is what that was. I'm so very in love with this one shot. Izzie being all moral and awesome. Skating Rinks and Chick Flicks.

I almost yelled at my mom right as i was getting to the end. Why does she have a horrible sense of timing?

Write another one.