Reviews for Cat of the military
SoullessElric chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
Aw! This seems to be discontinued, ne? Yeah, it is. Last update in the '08. Darn, 'twas a good story too! Just when Ed got sick... *pouts* I'll put it on alert anyways...
l.B.A.W.l chapter 9 . 3/19/2010
'Winry' evil 'Kitty Glomps'' Lolz
BronyBerry0 chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
I can't say I'm exactly fond of this story, but it's really well written and the plot is decent. I hope you update soon.
Kai Hiwatari Seigaku's Phoenix chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
update soon nya i love kitty ed nya
Deidara's wolf chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
this is the most cytest story i have very read!
Mon Petit Pierrot chapter 9 . 6/17/2008
Aw, poor Edo-kun... This is really cute, I like how both Winry and Al can't resist glomping Edo... What's going to happen to Edo? Update soon please!
Lakara Valentine chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
umm... when did ed turn semi-human? last i checked he was still a cat of the 4-legged variety... and he couldn't talk... just a slight inconsistency that might need explanation
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 9 . 3/31/2008
Poor Eddie, please update soon! I love this!
Spazetic Red Head chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
Wow! I love it soo much! Write more please!
miroku543 chapter 8 . 2/17/2008
this is great! keep on going with this! i can't wait to see how this ends up! although i think ed might faint from all the choking/hugging. whatever you do dont kill him! (that's envy's job. :))
werxa chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
hahaha, no wonder thay did that, I would do the same. oh... I have an Idea, make winry a cat too, that would be so sexy *drool* (imagining winry with cat trail and ears, and NAKED *drool*)
werxa chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
aw man, its so sweet
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 8 . 1/28/2008
At first I was just like "what? He's back to normal? Really!" and then when he noticed that not that much I started laughing manically. God there must be something wrong in my head xD

Please could you write longer chapters? We'd get so much more out of them! It's a little depressing when you just get into it and... END!
Misty Narumi chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
LOL

im glad you updated!
A.YamiYugi chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
Liked it? I love it! It's so funny. Poor little ed, gets glomped by everyone

I'll be looking forward to next chapter
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »