Reviews for Temptation
Deep in the Night chapter 4 . 11/6
I'm not usually one for ambiguous endings, but this is one I get live with. I really like how you did the discovery scene and that it didn't get ridiculously out of hand. (Aside from Naruto. Those classmates of theirs have some serious psychopathic tendencies and it be safer for everyone if the entire female population in that school had counseling/therapy. Like, good freaking grief, those people.) Overall, this was exactly what I was looking for a few months ago. Awesome work!
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 11/5
That, that was hot.
DankMemeQueen chapter 4 . 7/21
Noooo~ it was so good TwT
SoundScream chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
Naruto death? that is so mean TmT but overall this fiction seems so mature and lively
Cassandra Echizen chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
Kill those fangirls Sasuke...
FashionFable chapter 4 . 5/6/2016
I thought Kakashi would go kick ass. No police report? Shouldn't police have escorted her home? No ambulances for both he and Naruto? Its a crime to not report a shooting incident you are involved in especially if you leave the other person to die. I mean I loce this author but this one disappointed me. Can't even read the lemon part. Both her and Kakashi would get accessory to murder and the whole lolita trial thing. Sorry moodiful. :/ I love love love your work but this hard so much potential and lost the realism for me :(
FashionFable chapter 3 . 5/6/2016
Did anyone call the police and ambulance for Naruto?
BeautifulMagic LoveAffair chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
FIRST THINGS FIRST, THIS NEEDS A SEQUEL (!)
Perhaps one where she goes to college and he's a teacher there too (hehehehe why am I doing this to myself?) and he's still head over heels for her, but he's broken her heart by not keeping contact or something (basically anything that made her really sad) and so now it's his turn to win her over.
Also, by college, I mean University (don't really know where your from or HOW you refer to it so yeah...)

Hopefull, given by my enthusiasm and craving for a sequel to this, it was made quite clear that I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! I promise you, I loved everything. Every. Bloody. Part. Of. It. Like seriously. Everything. EVERYTHING

Only thing I'd say is that I was quite confused about where this was set and why no one dialed 911 or anything when Naruto *sniff* *sniff* died...
But yeah. I LOVEDDD ITTTTTT
PerceptionOftheUnique chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
I don't like it nor do I hate it, but it seems too sad of a story not to be considered beautiful.
feke399 chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Why did Naruto have to die D: ? I was crying so hard :( ! but it was a great story, I loved it :D only the ending was a little bit sad I had hoped they would be together ;( please write a sequel :3 !
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Sequel of them remeeting when she is older?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
What the hell! Her friend could be there in the car dying or worse, already dead and all she does is tell what happened and then have sex? The police is a phone call away, people! How selfish can they get? The lemon could have been great if I wasn't so busy thinking about what's happening to Naruto. Damn! Lust or love or whatever you call it between them could only take you so far but forgetting that someone you know could possibly be a cold corpse right now and you still can afford to have sex? That's revolting. Even Kakashi should have had half the mind to at least maybe chack up on him, Naruto, that is. And where are your fucking friends when you need them?! God damn!
sakura.haruno.love58 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
*sniff* n-naruto is dead? *sniff* t-those b-bitches! Poor Sasuke! Poor Sakura!Poor NARUTO! *sniff* good.. job.. I liked the story...:')
marmotta chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Hello, I'm not sure if you go to understand my patetic attempt of my english review but I just would want to say you that your history is great. I would like you continue it doing kakashi and Sakura meet again.

thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Awww, that was kind of a sad ending yet a nice one too.