Reviews for Temptation
JustAnotherMaybe chapter 4 . 3/9
I don't like it nor do I hate it, but it seems too sad of a story not to be considered beautiful.
feke399 chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Why did Naruto have to die D: ? I was crying so hard :( ! but it was a great story, I loved it :D only the ending was a little bit sad I had hoped they would be together ;( please write a sequel :3 !
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Sequel of them remeeting when she is older?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
What the hell! Her friend could be there in the car dying or worse, already dead and all she does is tell what happened and then have sex? The police is a phone call away, people! How selfish can they get? The lemon could have been great if I wasn't so busy thinking about what's happening to Naruto. Damn! Lust or love or whatever you call it between them could only take you so far but forgetting that someone you know could possibly be a cold corpse right now and you still can afford to have sex? That's revolting. Even Kakashi should have had half the mind to at least maybe chack up on him, Naruto, that is. And where are your fucking friends when you need them?! God damn!
sakura.haruno.love58 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
*sniff* n-naruto is dead? *sniff* t-those b-bitches! Poor Sasuke! Poor Sakura!Poor NARUTO! *sniff* good.. job.. I liked the story...:')
marmotta chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Hello, I'm not sure if you go to understand my patetic attempt of my english review but I just would want to say you that your history is great. I would like you continue it doing kakashi and Sakura meet again.

thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Awww, that was kind of a sad ending yet a nice one too.
Rusala chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Loved it so much! It was beautifully written and personally I think it was artistically complete. It would be nice if there was a sequel but at the same time its perfect just the way it is. Loved it soo much!
Mr.Foox chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
... words can't describe how much i love this story TT3TT It's just... beautiful!
EWHH its Kenna chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
This was utterly amazing. I can't get over how impressed I was.
Yo To The Peoples chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
I'm lost for words. How can something be this breathtaking?
sephiroth-itachi chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
That was great and a sequal can really be in the works here. I would love to see how adult Sakura would handle seeing Kakashi again.

Oh PS: Why did Naru have to die? I know it would have been unrealistic if he didnt but that was still messed up T.T

Thanks for the great fic.
Kei-chan Hatake chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Very good story! I absolutally loved it! The end reminded me of the song Colder Weather by The Zach Brown Band...its country but it's a beautiful song none the less! Please look it up b/c I think you'll agree with me...a tad grafic to me but still great (I actually really enjoyed the aspect of it but I still won't admit it to myself ;) Thank you so much for this differnt look on the pairing...probly the best KakaSaku story i will ever read...although it took me all day to read.

Again, thank so much! Very good! Indiscribable and please respond...I don't write but I'd like to know a little more of your view on the subject of this couple.

-Sincerly, Kei-chan
Hatake-kun chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Wow. Kakashi is a real .

He's a jerk.
Fluffy chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
I LOVE your story, but this one chapter just completely bothers me with the lack of common sense everyone is displaying. The smut is great, but you could have reached that conclusion WITHOUT making it seem like Kakashi and Sakura don't give a damn about Naruto.

1. Naruto and Sakura were IN A CAR. Why the hell didn't Naruto just FLOOR IT and drive away to a safer place as soon as he realized what was going on? Seriously, there was plenty of time for them to drive away. Even when the girls grabbed Naruto, it would have been SO EASY for him to just put his foot to the gas pedal and drive away, forcing them to let go.

2. Why THE HELL did Kakashi NOT call the police or ambulance when Sakura told him what happened? Naruto could very well be dead or dying, and all he would have to do to save a life and make sure the girls who did it got convicted would be to ask Sakura exactly where she had left Naruto and his car, call the police, tell them what had happened, and direct them to the scene of the crime. There, easy, then they could have screwed all night at least knowing that the problem was being taken care of. No, they just decided to go at it while someone they supposedly value as a friend could be lying out there in agony, alone, bleeding out to a slow death. Seriously, lust isn't so powerful that it's going to make a person forget their close friend and go at it instead of making one quick phone call. This simple fact took away all the enjoyment I had of the sex scene, because all I could do was worry about wtf was happening to Naruto, and why the hell his friends WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING.