Reviews for The Lusting
Scifijoe chapter 13 . 1/15
hi, Wow, this story has the BEST story of forgiveness that i have read in most Fan Ficts.
Considering the wrongs that were done to our trio, i surprised to see just how readily they forgave the ones who did them. I did not save they let bygones to bygone but forgave the two ghost sisters and Yori. Yori was given a priceless gift of letting her to try and seek both redemption and trust of our trio and her mentor.
i like what you said in your notes and i agree with them.
scifijoe chapter 10 . 1/15
hi, evil, you, evil? Yes, yes you are.
scifijoe chapter 6 . 1/15
hi, yes, just enough. Pant, Pant, Pant.

Yori is really really not all right.
ScifiJoe chapter 3 . 1/15
hi, i see you were channeling the Bob Asperin and his series of 'Myth' book. Very Good.
I miss him.
Austin Powers, now for that I am forced to deduct one funny point. Him, i don't miss.
Other than than that, i just love how this story is going.
ScifiJoe chapter 3 . 1/15
hi, well played my friend, well played.
Ann Possible, who would thunk it.
Scifijoe chapter 2 . 1/15
hi, an interesting story so far.
Poor Monique.
Gigglingskull chapter 14 . 10/29/2014
LOVE THE STORIES.
loganhunter2 chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
That's fucked up cabron. ...That. ...9 / 10
Bill Gopher chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
Very good story. I loved the twin sisters. Question though, I hink think it is Rivera ch14 you have Sensei, mention a old man and his granddaughte Rei (Hino) who live/work at a temple. Call me strange, but was that a Sailor Moon reference?
BW Lewis chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
Awesome fic. I would've liked it better if Kim wasnt really involved; I dont really like Kim.
GroveWolf chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
i've been reading your series and its been good, the cross overs are creeping me out just a bit though. I think a Ron Shego Kim or Ron and Ladies as you've done before would be fine, but maybe not crossed with a horror theme. your batman crossover was good and i liked it so crossovers aren't bad, just horror ones.
Max6 chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
This is probably the all-time best KP fanfiction series EVER! :) My hat is well and truly off to you, sir... or at least, it would be if I owned one. ;D
Can't wait to see what you come up with next in this brilliant series.
Bagget00 chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
I just read the entire series of KP fics you wrote over the course of a day. I really like them and hope you choose to continue. I like you're blend of horror movie and romance lovey dovey.
Fulgrim chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
Fan-tastic! :)
This is a truly magnificent fanfiction series, and I dearly hope you continue it one day. Nice touch having Rufus communicate in a more verbose manner, and using Michael Dorn's voice if I'm not mistaken?
Until next time! :D
Cyendrea chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
good story. I enjoyed the read.