Reviews for Fix You
whitedino chapter 38 . 9/23/2012
There were some spelling errors but other than that this was a great chapter! Poor Ella. That's gotta be hard but at least she has Ratchet. ;) Was this the last chapter of the story?
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 38 . 9/19/2012
The writing style evolved with the story, and that's good to see. Enjoyable storyline, that got better with time. Well worth reading.
KayleeChiara chapter 38 . 9/18/2012
Found this story on the list yesterday and have spent every second reading it. Really enjoyed the story and the relationships in it. I'm not sure if this is the end, or if you've a few more chapters, but either way, I'm really glad I stumbled onto this. Keep writing! As to the story itself, stinks about Celine... abandoning a kid even an 18 year old... Makes me of giving her a different kinda 'French Twist', yah I know, not original... But then I'm a reader not a writer. :) Thanks for sharing your story and hopefully you'll be adding more! Thanks!
C. F. Flowright chapter 38 . 9/18/2012
Sorry, i'm kind of lazy for night signing in but I just had to tell you that I'm so glad to see an update. I followed this when it first started and fell behind a while, then when my sister told me about it, I was like, 'I know this!' It was so nice to go threw it all again and read it, you did a wonderful job.

Can't wait to read more from you. :)
Fire From Above chapter 38 . 9/18/2012
Man, that was a cowardly way for Celine to leave. But Ella is handling the situation very well. Kudos to her.
FORD B chapter 38 . 9/17/2012
Awesome read! Good drama too! Glad to see you were able to write again.
Now if i can do the same, i will be happier myself.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 38 . 9/17/2012
Update immediately, please!
FORD B chapter 37 . 3/3/2012
Great reading!
Fire From Above chapter 37 . 2/27/2012
Good action.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 37 . 2/26/2012
Good chapter. I like the way you played out Ella's psyche.

-Spark
ShiningGalaxy chapter 37 . 2/26/2012
Oh Praise the lord and pass the biscuits! you finally updated! But that's okay, this chapter definitely makes up for it.

That was something different I have yet to see in any other fics on this site. I must say, it was quite a treat :)

A very awesome chapter and I'm glad that Ratchet saved her in time :)

Please update...

...as soon as you possibly can xD
Storm racer chapter 37 . 2/26/2012
A good chapter.
Eleyond chapter 36 . 2/24/2012
When will you be updating again? This is my number one story. I never get tired of it :)
Lunar Mist chapter 36 . 1/8/2012
Oooh... Cliffhanger! What happens? You haven't update this one in six months, so just to make sure... You aren't abandoning it, right? Are you just really busy?
CladnPlaid chapter 36 . 9/19/2011
I just found your story so I decided to review it! You've got a great original fanfic here! Seriously, you're a very talented author and enjoyed reading this story very much!

But now you leave me with a cliffie which sucks! You better update soon or in going to flip out! . lol

Good luck and keep up the good work! :D