Reviews for Weigh Upon The Heart
lotrlover2931 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Love the use of the Bible in here. THat is one of my favorite verses.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
This was a great story! Keep up the good work:)
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
It was my pleasure to read your work. The twins are two of my favorite LOTR characters and I was quite upset at their 'removal' from the movies.

I really liked how you brought real life issues to their story, which brought out a lot of feeling in the tale.
JLyH chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That was so moving and beautiful, mellon nin. Your story shook me to my very core. If you ever need to talk, you know where I am. God bless. *big hug*

2 Timothy 1:7 "God has not given us the spirit of fear;

but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
AC2 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Nice work, love, no doubt about it! There is an authentic tang to your depiction of depression that will strike a chord with many readers - would like to discuss that further. The relationships are well-rendered and your prose is very good.

I like the idea of sneaking Bible references in - in fact I encourage it, but strictly speaking, we shouldn't use our stories to spread the Good Word in as direct a manner as you are. Suggest you do stuff like that on your profile - maybe by having a note at the end of the chapter directing people to your profile for the mini quiz. Some people get a bit funny about that sort of thing, you see.

Anyway, I hope you find my comments helpful, and I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Tira Archer chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Beautiful darling...you know I would have proofread it for you. In fact, I did find some mustakes, dearest...but the overall story was wonderful (and you know where to find me if you ever need to talk).

*huggles*