Reviews for Kataang Oneshots: The Story of Aang and Katara
xXloveydoveyxX chapter 69 . 12/2/2020
i love aang so much like i could literally date him but i wouldnt want to for which it would break my heart for there realtionship have fallen apart i kiss his cheek he dosent push away i feel very bad on that very day,there love was much stronger than any could give the power in him the love he has for her,for which i am no bender but i am laying in the center.I feel deeply sorry for all the hatred ive caused but toph beifong isnt the earth bender to ever live for which i kiss she would kill everytime i think of him it would break my heart it makes me fall apart as much as i love him i cant kiss for which i have forbid the liking of him is much to good for he isnt mis understood i feel like a peasent on a certain day,but i try to earn his love in every which way but i stop trying cause what i have learned,he needs her and she needs him i cant love someone that dosent love me but for what i do wish is a friend ship one like no other everytime i fall you rise its something we cant comprimse inspired by you! hope you put this in your book!
Guest chapter 71 . 10/27/2020
It was kinda sad but I love the chapters sadly I wish it went farther then 100 though
Jess chapter 7 . 8/15/2020
I really like it but katara doesn't feel real feelings for aang until he kisses her at the invasion! But all in all great fanfic!
KTownKid123 chapter 71 . 7/26/2020
I have to admit Chapter 71 actually made me cry, You are truly an excellent writer that can make any story just feel so real
UGud BroXD chapter 76 . 7/23/2020
I hope you still see this but you probably wont. I just wanted you to know that your writing is fantastic. I've read all these oneshots (all 76 of them) in 2 days because i couldnt stop. Thank you for your stories.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/21/2020
My favorite part was 'I do not own Avatar: The Last Airbender'.
Ariel chapter 4 . 7/15/2020
This is cute
Guest chapter 76 . 7/8/2020
I read nearly all the chapters, and damn this was good. It's cute and uplifting and well written. I know you've been out of the fandom for a while, and I hope you have success wherever you are, but just know that these stories were great.
Kataang fan 93 chapter 7 . 6/30/2020
cute I like it
Tea666 chapter 1 . 1/15/2020
Awesome and overall great!
Prakrit chapter 12 . 8/5/2019
ATLA Needs you You're the best.. Kataang Forever! Grateful Forever Write Again Please.
Prakrit chapter 11 . 8/5/2019
You're the best.. Kataang Forever! Grateful Forever Write Again Please. ATLA Needs you
Prakrit chapter 10 . 8/5/2019
You're the best.. Kataang Forever! Grateful Forever Write Again Please. We need you.
Prakrit chapter 9 . 8/5/2019
You're the best.. Kataang Forever! Grateful Forever.. Write Again Please.
Prakrit chapter 8 . 8/5/2019
You're the best.. Kataang Forever! Grateful Forever .Write Again Please.
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »