Reviews for Kataang Oneshots: The Story of Aang and Katara
TcamNinja chapter 75 . 12/30/2017
KrystalFruit22, this collection of Oneshots was absolutely spectacular! Ive aited soo long to find a great set of stories concerning ATLA! Your stories have helped me in my journey through high school with my girlfriend. You and MasterFirebender are my absolute favorite writers. No onone ever came close to the stories you two wrote! You're an amazing writer, and i hope that one day you can have the inspiration to write more stories. Thanks again.
katara1028 chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I. Love. This. So. Much. Great job!
KrystalFruit22 chapter 76 . 11/24/2017
I want to thank you for all the oneshots that you wrote. These stories were absolutely amazing and gave really touched my heart. I became an Avatar fan just a few months ago, and thanks to people like you, i love it so much more! I hope you can write more stories, and if you do, please let me know, cause i love your work! Thank you again.
TcamNinja chapter 76 . 11/24/2017
KrystalFruit22, i wanted to thank you for the amazing stories you wrote. I became an Avatar fan just a few months ago, and because of amazing writers like you, i love it even more. Your stories make me want to write myself! Thank you so much, i hope you can write more!
TcamNinja chapter 16 . 10/25/2017
Hey, hit me up with this new story please.
24PickyReader chapter 76 . 3/12/2017
Soo, I know you dropped this years ago, but I have to tell you - these were amazing! I am 24 years old, the pickiest reader, and I usually don't like oneshots, but I gave this a chance because of all of the reviews..I am so glad I did! After recently rewatching ATLA (gosh it's been so long) I have been craving some great fanfiction, and you did Not dissapoint. Thank you for your years of work here, it really was a worthy read :)
HelenTheReader chapter 76 . 1/23/2017
AWWWWWWWWW! That describes my reaction to every one of these stories! I'm a fairly new avatar fan, having finished the series a few weeks ago and started reading the post books now. Immediately I loved Kataang. Your stories were the first that came up for most favorited Kataang stories! I've read through em all. I really like the one where she touches his arrows, sensually. I've loved em all though.

It's people like you who inspire me to write. Hopefully soon, I'll gather the guts to start posting :)
amalspach chapter 76 . 12/13/2016
This is my favorite oneshot series ever. You should feel accomplished; this is great!
Stegosaurus1412 chapter 39 . 7/5/2016
Daddy's very angry...
iceblade chapter 15 . 7/1/2016
you should make maiko story like this. a bunch of one-shots. it would be pretty cool.
Guest chapter 76 . 5/10/2016
Bravo! An amazingly written collection of one shots. The last chapter was especially unique, relating to our world with the zodiac signs, really nice. Thank you.
kataang23 chapter 76 . 3/20/2016
I understand how you feel about being away from avatar and aang being dead. I'm the same way
Guest chapter 58 . 1/17/2016
THis is so sweet and wonderful I can barely stand it!
ExtraFun chapter 34 . 12/16/2015
Oh man. This was simply so touching and beautiful. I have to say that I don't cry often and this made me shed few manly tears. I'm speechless.
Guest chapter 50 . 10/4/2015
whoa. that was so heartbreaking...
1,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »