Reviews for Kataang Oneshots: The Story of Aang and Katara
Stegosaurus1412 chapter 39 . 7/5
Daddy's very angry...
iceblade chapter 15 . 7/1
you should make maiko story like this. a bunch of one-shots. it would be pretty cool.
Bravo! An amazingly written collection of one shots. The last chapter was especially unique, relating to our world with the zodiac signs, really nice. Thank you.
kataang23 chapter 76 . 3/20
I understand how you feel about being away from avatar and aang being dead. I'm the same way
THis is so sweet and wonderful I can barely stand it!
ExtraFun chapter 34 . 12/16/2015
Oh man. This was simply so touching and beautiful. I have to say that I don't cry often and this made me shed few manly tears. I'm speechless.
Guest chapter 50 . 10/4/2015
whoa. that was so heartbreaking...
PeaceLoveParvati chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
These are so cute! They're making me smile, something I really need right now. :)
Guest chapter 76 . 4/5/2015
Now that I finished reading all the passages my family will finally be able to see me again. I was in my room for a day or 2 straight, not being able to get my face out of these articles. I absolutely loved them! Wish there were more.
Brilliant word choice and very descriptive which helps you picture everything so much easier. Amazing work .
Guest chapter 76 . 4/5/2015
Loved all the stories! Once I found this page I spend my whole spring brake reading all of them. I am not a big reader, but these stories just pull you in and make you love the avatar series even more! Very impressive writing skills.
doc boy chapter 45 . 3/27/2015
Very cute and touching I like it. Especially the ending
Codymitchell1 chapter 30 . 3/3/2015
Awwwwwwww
doc boy chapter 44 . 1/18/2015
Cute... very cute indeed... good job )
doc boy chapter 43 . 12/23/2014
Really cute and sweet as usual. I love it
doc boy chapter 42 . 12/16/2014
That was really sweet and cute. I love it. Good job
1,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »