Reviews for Kataang Oneshots: The Story of Aang and Katara
elisabeta writes chapter 78 . 12/20/2013
It's been awhile. Write more of these please!
dominique.peltier.31 chapter 78 . 12/7/2013
I really like your oneshots. But it's been sooo long! Come back and fulfill your wish of writing 100 oneshots!
dominique.peltier.31 chapter 31 . 12/3/2013
I really like the way you did that. I also liked how you had Zuko in there. It was awesome! Keep writing!
dominique.peltier.31 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
I have to say, when I read the last line, I died laughing. That was great.
Amber chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
Your Fan fics are amazing. These are the best I have ever read, and better than most books I have read, too (and I read a LOT). You are a great writer, don't ever stop. :)
It's been a while since I've been on this site, so I might be too late to say: I think that the Kataang/concentration camp idea sounds great! I really want to hear it. Or read it. Either way, same idea. I don't see why you shouldn't - or couldn't- write it.
Also, some of the chapters you deleted were my favorites (like Comfort, but I can't remember what number that was). Is there anywhere else I could read them, or something? Please?
Keep on writing, you are an inspiration to everyone! (Including me! I've tried to write a few Fan fics, but. . . )

If you want - and please do!- email me on
Cheers, Amber
DieHardKataang chapter 78 . 11/24/2013
I just wanna say that these are some of the best Kataang stories I have ever read! I see now that the last time you updated was almost a year ago, so I'm assuming you didn't continue. Even so, thanks for giving me some awesome kataanginess to indulge in for a while! They were amazing and I hope you continue some day :)
Guest chapter 42 . 11/21/2013
Ok so I know these are old posts and whatnot, but I have been reading through all these one shots and let me just say, WOW. They are so amazing and I love the stories, the fluff, everything! This one was so great and let me just say... AWWWEEEEE! So freaking sweet! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have 36 more chapters to read :)
Aryck1095 chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Hey; what happened to Chapter 7? The one where Katara almost gets raped, and Aang saves her? It's not here any more...
Kataang9 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Weren't there 99 chapters in this? What happened?
Lily chapter 99 . 9/11/2013
That was a great chapter, it really was. But can you PLEASE go past chapter one hundred. It would mean the world to me, because I really love your fanfiction. GO KATAANG!
Lily chapter 95 . 9/11/2013
Wow. This really wasn't one of those cheep little fanfictions that's just about kissing, touching, ECG. This was really meaningful, and it wasn't something you call cute. It was greatly written, and the soul of the story was beautiful. I loved it, and I hope you continue writing Avatar, epically Kataang. Thank you for the beautiful chapter, and have you ever considered becoming a full time author?You're amazing, and I think you would do really well. I'm not just saying that, either. I think you would be an amazing author.

But I'm not being totally mature today. GO KATAANG!
Lily chapter 94 . 9/11/2013
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! You CAN'T stop at a hundred chapters! You MUST keep writing! You some of the best fanfictions I've ever read! YOU MUST KEEP WRITING!

Anyways, I liked the chappie.
Lily chapter 90 . 9/11/2013
You know, after all the nearly M rated Kataang fanfictions I've read, I think this is the sweetest. It's just so perfect and well- written. I love this chappie, and, GO KATAANG!
Guest chapter 89 . 9/11/2013
OMG! YOU GOT TO MEET YELLOWCARD?! YOU ARE SO LUCKY I LOVE THEM! (Dies)
Anyways, this was a great chapter, so sweet. And, AAAWWWWWW!

KATAANG RULES THE WORLD!