Reviews for Kataang Oneshots: The Story of Aang and Katara
24PickyReader chapter 76 . 3/12
Soo, I know you dropped this years ago, but I have to tell you - these were amazing! I am 24 years old, the pickiest reader, and I usually don't like oneshots, but I gave this a chance because of all of the reviews..I am so glad I did! After recently rewatching ATLA (gosh it's been so long) I have been craving some great fanfiction, and you did Not dissapoint. Thank you for your years of work here, it really was a worthy read :)
HelenTheReader chapter 76 . 1/23
AWWWWWWWWW! That describes my reaction to every one of these stories! I'm a fairly new avatar fan, having finished the series a few weeks ago and started reading the post books now. Immediately I loved Kataang. Your stories were the first that came up for most favorited Kataang stories! I've read through em all. I really like the one where she touches his arrows, sensually. I've loved em all though.

It's people like you who inspire me to write. Hopefully soon, I'll gather the guts to start posting :)
amalspach chapter 76 . 12/13/2016
This is my favorite oneshot series ever. You should feel accomplished; this is great!
Stegosaurus1412 chapter 39 . 7/5/2016
Daddy's very angry...
iceblade chapter 15 . 7/1/2016
you should make maiko story like this. a bunch of one-shots. it would be pretty cool.
Guest chapter 76 . 5/10/2016
Bravo! An amazingly written collection of one shots. The last chapter was especially unique, relating to our world with the zodiac signs, really nice. Thank you.
kataang23 chapter 76 . 3/20/2016
I understand how you feel about being away from avatar and aang being dead. I'm the same way
Guest chapter 58 . 1/17/2016
THis is so sweet and wonderful I can barely stand it!
ExtraFun chapter 34 . 12/16/2015
Oh man. This was simply so touching and beautiful. I have to say that I don't cry often and this made me shed few manly tears. I'm speechless.
Guest chapter 50 . 10/4/2015
whoa. that was so heartbreaking...
PeaceLoveParvati chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
These are so cute! They're making me smile, something I really need right now. :)
Guest chapter 76 . 4/5/2015
Now that I finished reading all the passages my family will finally be able to see me again. I was in my room for a day or 2 straight, not being able to get my face out of these articles. I absolutely loved them! Wish there were more.
Brilliant word choice and very descriptive which helps you picture everything so much easier. Amazing work .
Guest chapter 76 . 4/5/2015
Loved all the stories! Once I found this page I spend my whole spring brake reading all of them. I am not a big reader, but these stories just pull you in and make you love the avatar series even more! Very impressive writing skills.
doc boy chapter 45 . 3/27/2015