Reviews for Kataang Oneshots: The Story of Aang and Katara
LILY chapter 41 . 8/29/2013
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY YYNNNNNEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
LILY chapter 39 . 8/29/2013
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You HAVE to keep writing Avatar! You're so good at it!
LILY chapter 38 . 8/29/2013
wow. those were rather funny. My fav was the last one, supernova. now, on with the fluff! GO KATAANG!
LILY chapter 37 . 8/29/2013
finally! ive been wating for some fluff from you, i was almost gonna give up! bu this, and of course, GO KATAANG!
lily chapter 36 . 8/29/2013
Seriously! you think you could write one story where Aang is not sick, injured, or tired?! but anyways, me like. GO KATAANG!
Lily chapter 21 . 8/28/2013
Yeh. Pressing T for sure. You might want to change the age to 13 for that one. But nice short, ang GO KATAANG!
Lily chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
Even thought I'm writing this after you wrote the next chapter, Passaion! And epic Kataangyness!
Lily chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Now of course, you'll know this, but you got the whole Sozin's Comet thing wrong, except for the KATAANG kiss, which was rather funny.
Great story, and GO KATAANG!
Lily chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Poor Sokka.
Lily chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Are you kidding? You were a really good writer for 12!
lightbender101 chapter 75 . 8/18/2013
omg that was really good!
Don'tCare001 chapter 54 . 8/5/2013
"Is mum going to be pregnant again when you come back?" laughed so hard at that xD
lightbender22 chapter 75 . 6/28/2013
That story was amazing i was like O MY GOD! The hole time good job.
TheShadowHunterXIII chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Sara and Krystalfruit22: I don't see any mentioning of Katara lacking water to not be able to heal the wound...However, in my options, I believe that the strike of Azulas lightning would be so powerful and painful, that healing it would be impossible.

Like how if you try to heal it with regular water, a powerful energy from the lightning that courses through the wound would fight against the heal, causing the waterbender to lose his/her control of the water they bend, almost like they've been Chi-blocked.

In other words: The pain is too intense to heal. All though I sometimes believe that the spirit water might be able to cut through the energy, but it's just a thought.
Kataang Fan chapter 41 . 5/22/2013
I just watched the entire series for the first time a couple of days ago and now I'm searching out fanfiction. I'm curious about why you were disenchanted with Avatar after the finale - was it the finale itself that you didn't like? What was wrong with it? Would you be able to respond (by filling out another anonymous review on your story so I can see it)?
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »