Reviews for Kataang Oneshots: The Story of Aang and Katara
Purple September chapter 35 . 5/22/2013
Now Sokka will be mad. Read all or not. You have been awesomepersoned.
Purple September chapter 34 . 5/22/2013
Haha. I think Sokka would be mad if he read that part about Aang sleeping with Katara, but if he read the whole thing, he might have second thoughts. Sorry, that is my job as the writer (second) of the gaang's companion to try and think of what the gaang's reaction to fanfictions is. It is also carrotbunny's job! You have been awesomepersoned.
Purple September chapter 31 . 5/22/2013
Haha. I thought Sokka gave terrible advice. Well, this is his sister and not Mang, so, I guess it's fair. You have been awesomepersoned.
Purple September chapter 60 . 5/20/2013
This is what happened when you got sunburned? You have been awesomepersoned, awesomeperson.
Purple September chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
That last part, was REALLY wrong! That's the second story that I read that mentioned that happening. Strangely enough, they're both called after the awakening. (?) Yoi have been awesomepersoned, awesomeperson.
Purple September chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
You know, this was the first story I every read? First EVER! I don't mean like this chapter, specificaly, no. I mean the story in general. I was on google, looking up avatar stuff, when this came up. You really changed my life. You, are truely, an awesomeperson. (I've never given that title to ANYONE before! Use it wisely!) Youhave been awesomepersoned, awesomeperson.
Purple September chapter 32 . 5/14/2013
Why are you so mean to Aang?! (You have been awesomepersoned.)
TalOCh chapter 99 . 5/8/2013
It was very very very funny ! A lovely storie ! I love KATANNG !
Purple September chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Thumbs up! You have been awesomepersoned. (Frick typing that! It's really anoying!)
Purple September chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
Omg, how old were you when you wrote this?! If you were under 20, you are crazy! Btw, you have been awesomepersoned. (Sigh.) Again.
Purple September chapter 24 . 5/7/2013
That, was, adorable! I didn't know Aang was ticklish! You have been awesomepersoned. Again.
Purple September chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Awesome. You have been awesomepersoned!
Water bender2264 chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
You should make a story when katara and aang are still little and katara gets kidnapped by who ever you want her to be kidnapped by and the whole story is about aang wanting to find katara with the help of his friends (sokka, Toph,zuko,suki,momo,appa) but katara was just kidnapped by the person so they can capture the avatar I think that would move an amazing story so think about it plz p.s. please don't have katara get rapped or anything like that ok that's just weird other than thy great stories!
Guest chapter 87 . 3/27/2013
love it
TheShadowHunterXIII chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Not bad. I had an idea like that...only I always think his birthday was during his coma, and there's also a bit of fun when Toph tries to "Entertain" Aang. If you look at "Thirteen" in my Kataang raid, you'll get the idea.
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »