Reviews for Kataang Oneshots: The Story of Aang and Katara
TheShadowHunterXIII chapter 34 . 3/13/2013
"And if you think I'd choose a nightdress over your feelings, then you're crazy."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

Can't get over that, it's funny cause IT'S TRUE!
Guest chapter 37 . 2/20/2013
Ditto? Sounds like "Ghost"
RealNorwegian chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
LOL so much like sokka to faint .
1911cowboy chapter 99 . 12/30/2012
Beautiful!
CrueFan21 chapter 99 . 12/28/2012
Welcome back! I was a little worried there, thought you were gone for good. But I see I was wrong. Another great one-shot. Loyalty is key to true love and Aang certainly shows that for Katara. Well, next chapter is the last so I know it'll be great. Can't wait!
Loverofart chapter 99 . 12/25/2012
Honestly,not one of your best
Summer Sweetheart chapter 99 . 12/27/2012
D'aww! That's so sweet. A bit sad too; Katara not being able to have kids. Little does she know that Tenzin IS an airbender and will end up having three airbender kids and possibly a fourth one (cause we dunno about Rohan, though I'm sure he ends up to be an airbedner). Anyway, hope you had a great Holiday!

-Summer
Loverofart chapter 99 . 12/25/2012
Honestly,this isn't one of your best works
Guest chapter 41 . 12/24/2012
I totally agree with the dynamic here. Most fanfiction I've seen everywhere always have Sokka as the overprotective guy always trying to kill Aang for being Katara's bf. And that's just not quite true. Sokka can be a little suspicious of people and protective at first but he knows how to trust and who to and always treats his trusted like family. Very good writing.
TheRoseyOne chapter 99 . 12/25/2012
Aww, Christmas tears. I love it.
bellafan22 chapter 99 . 12/24/2012
That was sweet, But sad at the same time can wait for the last chapter bye. Merry Christmas :)
Katsumara chapter 99 . 12/24/2012
Oh snap! Yay. Missed seeing your stuff! :D This was a fantastic chapter. Happy Holidays btw!
CP chapter 71 . 11/23/2012
Yeah, it was in an episode that wasn't animated to completion. You can view it here: watch?v1-jSZtZ-4F4
lilswmr427 chapter 98 . 11/20/2012
Nice job! Keep up the good work!
Patrick chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
At the end, if only Katara done the same for him on "Daydreams and Nightmares" then maybe he would have a good night sleep.
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »