Reviews for Kataang Oneshots: The Story of Aang and Katara
Private LL Church chapter 98 . 10/7/2012
Great Chapter again. The quality was on par with the others. I didn't notice anything lacking since you had to squeeze this into your schedule. I'm looking forward to whenever the next one comes out.
Summer Sweetheart chapter 98 . 10/6/2012
D'aww! That's sweet! But I don't think yuans exsisted then. They're the currency of Republic City. Also, the bills have Aang's face on them. But whatever. I still loved the fic! Very sweet of Aang to get Katara the strawberries.

-Summer
Wraith chapter 98 . 10/1/2012
Finally here! Make an epic final please! D
Loverofart chapter 98 . 10/1/2012
About time ;) cool story by the way.
SheabeePrime chapter 98 . 9/30/2012
I loved this! 3
Brandon chapter 98 . 9/29/2012
Hey! It's 1911cowboy from KF. I just wanted to tell you I really like this pre-finally Kataang! Although maybe a change of pace next time and do a little after finally Kataang?(maybe a story about Aang and Katara thinking up baby names?) just a thought. Have a nice day!

P. do kind of look like hearts.
Katsumara chapter 98 . 9/30/2012
Yet another awesome chapter here, KF! :D
kyunggy chapter 98 . 9/29/2012
Aww. This is definitely canon in my book :D
rainygirl79 chapter 98 . 9/29/2012
Aww, during-show kataang is so adorable! Love this chapter :)
bellafan22 chapter 98 . 9/29/2012
That was sooo sweet
Sueanoi chapter 98 . 9/29/2012
Dawwwwwwwwwwwwww I love this! So sweet!
Alexandra09 chapter 97 . 9/5/2012
Hello there(: I hope you don't get too stressed out from school and work! I was just wondering will you make a new oneshot series or are you stopping it forever...please tell me you are continuing it! Could you please address that in your next statement! I NEED to know(: So pretty pretty PLEASE continue writing
DragonoftheNorth chapter 97 . 9/4/2012
I LOVE THIS SERIES! PLEASE DON"T STOP
wa.fl.id.nv chapter 97 . 9/4/2012
I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved reading all these one-shots. They're all so sweet and amazing and so well-written, and a few of them nearly had me in tears, no lie. I anxiously await the last three. (:
Guest chapter 97 . 8/31/2012
I have read all 97 chapters and i think each one of them are good but mabey more romantic scenes in the stories.
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »