Reviews for Kataang Oneshots: The Story of Aang and Katara
Nath Solitude chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
wow! i love it!
rushingwater chapter 42 . 7/21/2012
I have a request if u dont mind so u know how kids get into trouble wat if tezin got in trouble or something. If u can make it that would be awesome. Best of luck :D
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 88 . 7/23/2012
This story is one of my favorite of kataang and I'm glad to see you're taking part on the current week. Excellent chapter as usual, I hope to read more from you!
rushingwater chapter 58 . 7/21/2012
Omg chap 58 was so darn sad but amazing as in how u write ur stories really touches ur heart. I dont mind sayin i cried but also u have an amazing gift someday i wouldent be surprised to findoyut ur a famous writer.
Katsumara chapter 87 . 7/22/2012
Another wonderful chapter, kataangfan :D Really love your Kataang.
BruisedReed chapter 87 . 7/22/2012
This just spot on! I could hear their voices!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
Great stories!
Loverofart chapter 86 . 7/19/2012
Ok,you are officially one of the best fanfic writers ever!I normally don't go crazy over this stuff but you're just to much! Please write ,more mature teenage luck ;)
Sueanoi chapter 86 . 7/21/2012
3333333333333

You made my heart soar with Kataang!
Loverofart chapter 86 . 7/19/2012
Ok,you are officially one of the best fanfic writers ever!I don't go crazy over this kinda stuff but you're just to much! Please keep writing :more of mature teenage aang.
Loverofart chapter 86 . 7/19/2012
Ok,you are officialy one of the best fanfic writers ever! Inormally don't go crazy over this kinda stuff but you're just too much! Please keep writing.I have a request though,could you write more about aang and katara's teenage life and make aang a little more mature you know like how a real teenage boy would act,i'm not really sure you get me but i hope you figure it luck ;)
oops chapter 35 . 7/18/2012
Where am i?
winterfrost14 chapter 85 . 7/18/2012
Hey ur storys rock i hope school will get better for u! Best of luck - winterfrost14
RecklessArrow chapter 86 . 7/18/2012
I love your story. Have you seen the fu ale if the kevend if Korra yet? The ending is BEAST!
Guest chapter 85 . 7/16/2012
That was super adorable! I love how you portray Aang and Katara. And I like hearing them talk about their future together. And it was very well-written. Great job! :)
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »