Reviews for Kataang Oneshots: The Story of Aang and Katara
smc1214 chapter 25 . 10/19/2007
I liked this a lot, only thing, wouldn't Katara get sick because Aang was? Just thinking. Anyway, cute idea!
kausingkayn chapter 26 . 10/18/2007
I liked it, it wasnt as bad as you led to believe.
FairyGardenCorgis chapter 26 . 10/18/2007
Oh, stop, it wasn't bad at all. I thought it was beautiful and sweet. Loved both the story and the drabble. As for the Aftermath, you can request something if you'd like, since I have no idea what I want to post next. And I feel like you deserve it because I keep dropping all my requests on you :). Update soon!
C.Lovebug chapter 26 . 10/17/2007
I really don't see how you don't like if it isn't filled with fluff,or angst and stuff like that,it's still very nice to see that side of he lets out all his emotion and when he's sad and regrets what happened to his kind.

The last part was also very job on this one,and all of your 're very enjoying to 't wait for the next one.
Summer Sweetheart chapter 26 . 10/17/2007
That was sweet! Though I was a little confused with that last bit. So... Most of it took place just after The Southern Air Temple episode, and the last part was after the fight with the Fire Lord? Anyway, that was nice. You should have a little more confidence in the things you write. (Wow. That sounds familiar... Someone said that to me once. _)
Ms. Maria and Ms. Kiera chapter 25 . 10/13/2007
Wow!

~Kiera~

I liked this chapter a lot! I have never read a oneshot like this!

~Maria~
Aangsfan chapter 25 . 10/13/2007
Hehehehehe! So funny! Hehe...Aang...hehe...girlish shriek...hehe..he.
akirethe12th-to-last-airbender chapter 25 . 10/13/2007
Wow, winter was beautiful as always! And about Aang always getting hurt or sick in your stories, I love them even more for it because torturing Aang is one of my favorite pastimes! I know it sounds weird, but he's just so fun to hurt ;) Can't wait for an update!
prettygirl17 chapter 25 . 10/13/2007
That was sweet. Perfectly in character and positively adorable!
FairyGardenCorgis chapter 25 . 10/13/2007
Aw! That was sweet! Katara always knows how to make everything better. Thanks, I don't mind waiting a little longer for you to finish. This was adorable!
Summer Sweetheart chapter 25 . 10/13/2007
Hehe! That was cute! I loved that! And I actually completely forgot about my request for a story. When I read it, I was like "What...?" But now I remember! Thanks! Looking forward to reading it!
Winnywriter chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
LOVE
Magnumus chapter 24 . 10/10/2007
wah. How cute .
FairyGardenCorgis chapter 24 . 10/7/2007
Howdy! I just realized I never reviewed the last chapter either. I am such a bad person DX. Anyways, so cute and fluffly, both of them! I just love this collection to pieces. Now, I think you should do a 'Southern Air Temple' oneshot, you know when Katara hugs Aang and stuff. You're still taking requests, right? Well, if not, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
smc1214 chapter 24 . 10/6/2007
Aww! Aang is her family. Poor Katara and Sokka, it must be awful to lose Gran Gran. So sad, but well written.
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »