Reviews for Kataang Oneshots: The Story of Aang and Katara
doc boy chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
It was cute. I was hoping for more romance though. I did like the part where Sokka fainted. That was pretty funny. It would be even funnier if he would have fallen asleep
doc boy chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Aww... that was so cute... I love it...
Summer Sweetheart chapter 76 . 8/20/2014
That's sweet. (Yup. I'm still here _) Interesting that you don't watch LOK (I'm obsessed with it. It's really awesome. Especially season 3), but understandable. I hope you continue writing, even though this fic's done. Not really sure what else to say. I just wanted to review cause I always do. Take care!
Guest chapter 76 . 7/27/2014
Ik ur buisy BUT PLS UPDATE
Desiree chapter 34 . 7/25/2014
It is very sad yet peaceful. Plus everyone knew that Aang couldn't last a day without Katara being right next to him the whole time.
Ashley Barbosa chapter 76 . 7/22/2014
whoa! Interesting story, please update more stories soon.
anonymous chapter 37 . 7/19/2014
It brought tears to my eyes at the end
possiblyeggs chapter 76 . 7/21/2014
Just... pure cute/epic Kataangy-ness
Glad to hear your back! I'm sorry to say, but, because I've just been introduced to this sight this year, I haven't been able to follow the story from the start, and didn't know you were away for 2 years... *feels guilty*
But all these are just wonderful :) True Kataanger, you is
lupita leal chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
LOVE,... MUCHAS GRACIAS
Sueanoi chapter 79 . 7/20/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. /giggle blush dies

I love it!
Singer of Time chapter 79 . 7/20/2014
Awwww this was sweet! And it's great to see another writing from you again. ) Don't worry, everyone gets burned out on fanfictions sometimes I think, even on the greatest of OTPs. x3 I'm certainly still watching. )
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
Idea you could write about between or after the episodes of painted lady, the beach, the runaway and so as well as write a jealousy story about the time aang and katara spent a night in the fan club promise part 2
Kataangwritemor chapter 77 . 6/7/2014
I really like the strawberry story that's so cute, your should definitely do more like it if you ever come back and write more.
kataangwirtemor chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
The way you write your stories interests me and sucks me in. Your writing is better than some of the books and comics I've read. Please comeback and write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Love your stories please come back and wrote more.
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »