Reviews for Kataang Oneshots: The Story of Aang and Katara
FairyGardenCorgis chapter 13 . 9/1/2007
Eh, I get sidetracked on my endings too. Don't feel bad about it. :)You're right, I've never seen a oneshot or anything where Katara walked in on Aang, so it was nice to see the tables turned. Great job!
Liselle129 chapter 12 . 8/31/2007
I liked this, but I think you're wrong about Aang being too young for certain things. My husband assures me that 7th grade boys (i.e., 12-13 years old) often walk between classes with their books in front of them with good reason. I think that's enough said.

Of course, their sleeping bags also go stolen with Appa, but it helped the sexual tension, so I'll let that slide.

Anyway, this was a tender, sweet look at Aang's anguish before he closed himself off. I don't have any suggestions because if I have an idea, I'll probably write it myself.
Liselle129 chapter 11 . 8/31/2007
Aw. This was so sweet. I actually thought it worked. I won't find it very believable in the show if Aang can be the way he was in Serpent's Pass for very long. That's just not who he is.
Summer Sweetheart chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
You know, I've always wondered what happened between the end of The Desert, and the beginning of The Serpents Pass. That's possible! Anyway, great. I'm gonna see if I can't think up any ideas for another oneshot. Actually, I have one, but it's not Kattang. _
Aangsfan chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
! I loved it! Sad but...Katara was there for him! I loved the idea about them sharing a sleeping bag! It was great!
FairyGardenCorgis chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
-squeal- So cute! I just loved it so much I can't find the words to describe it! Yeah, do your own idea next time, but if you need more ideas, I'm happy to dish them out. See ya!
FairyGardenCorgis chapter 11 . 8/29/2007
-sigh- So angsty, yet with that lovely touch of fluff. You made very good use out of my suggestion! Oh, now uyou should do a 'the Desert' oneshot. Because honestly, who doesn't love that episode? Am I right? -crickets chirp- Oh, screw you all! XD
Summer Sweetheart chapter 11 . 8/28/2007
Oh. That was so sweet! A little sad, but sweet. I don't like sad endings either actually. _
FairyGardenCorgis chapter 10 . 8/27/2007
Aw, so huggly and snuggly...I just love these fluffy things. Hmm...Ideas you say? How about a season three oneshot? I don't why, I just like them and I want to do one myself. :)
Liselle129 chapter 10 . 8/27/2007
Wow, I've gotten really behind here. I think Midnight Sickness was my favorite one of these, but Cherry Blossoms was really cute, too. A couple of items here are hard for me to be objective about because they're similar to things I've written.

I did want to point out that it's a frequent mistake made by the inexperienced when writing about labor, but it's impossible to scream and push at the same time because you have to hold your breath and tighten your diaphragm in order to push the baby out. Those last contractions don't really hurt that much, either (unless there are severe complications, I guess, which I didn't have). They just give you an irresistible urge to push because the baby is pushing down on the colon. The ones just before transition, when the baby is getting into position in the birth canal, now THOSE can really hurt.

Anyway, I generally liked The Battle and One Snowy Night, but the endings didn't quite seem to fit with the bodies of the stories.
libowie chapter 10 . 8/26/2007
oh wow, these two new ones are absolutley beautiful. My favorite part was in the "new Joy" one, where Aang reconized the lullaby Katara sang their child.
Summer Sweetheart chapter 10 . 8/26/2007
Aw! I loved it! How cute! Can't wait till your next chapter!
Aangsfan chapter 10 . 8/26/2007
Yay! The baby sounds cute! Can't wait for more!
Aangsfan chapter 9 . 8/25/2007
Oh dang! Aang was sneakier than a BI!
Aangsfan chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
XD I could SO see that happening!
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »