Reviews for Kataang Oneshots: The Story of Aang and Katara
Aangsfan chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
GAWD That was mean! Poor Katara! Good thing Aang showed up!
Aangsfan chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
XD SO CUTE! I loved it!
FairyGardenCorgis chapter 9 . 8/25/2007
Aw, thank you. This was the best birthday present ever! I loved it so much; it was so cute, and bittersweet, and everything else you want in a fluffy story. I loved it, and I'm humbled that you would such a nice thing for someone like me. I feel so happy I could float away! XD
libowie chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
I really liked chapter five, you're growing as a writer!
Sonadow02194 chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
Aww the fluff I love it. Please write more and good luck with high school. I'm in 8th grade myself, but I don't start until monday. Also I was reading the reviews and happy birthday TTavatarfan!
FairyGardenCorgis chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
Wow, such a contrast to last chapter. The fluff! It burns! But who doesn't love burning fluff? Great job as always. And as a side note, it's my birthday today! Yay!
Summer Sweetheart chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
Aw! How sweet! *Sniffle* More! Please? _
lirendil chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
Ah. Such awesome little ficlets! You have no idea how much I enjoy all the authors on here... Your style is really maturing, I love reading these. I wish you luck as you start high school (as I did the same on the 20th) and in your writing as well. Keep your head up, I'll be waiting for more. ;)
Sonadow02194 chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
I really wouldn't say that this should offend anyone, it was very well written. Also it was a nice play on the katara always comforts aang thing. So it was nice to see it the other way around. Keep up the good work and keep em coming.
Summer Sweetheart chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
Aww. That was horrible what those guys were doing. As always, Aang comes to save the day! I loved this (except for the almost-rape part...) Keep going!
FairyGardenCorgis chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
Good old fashioned rape. There's nothing else like it! Although you're the last person I would have expected to write something like this. ;) Either way, it was a good way to spend 2 minutes. Thanks for the read, and see ya in the next review!
kausingkayn chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
So lovely! Couldnt think of a better scene for Katara being asked by Aang to marry him. My favorite so far!
Lindsey chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
that wus amazing.

it made me cry.

u should continue
FairyGardenCorgis chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
-le sigh- So cute! Enough sugar and fluff to make 20 dozen cookies with. Yeah, that was really lame. XD Keep up the good work!
FairyGardenCorgis chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Aw, so cute and bittersweet. My new favorite of your stories!
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »