Reviews for Kataang Oneshots: The Story of Aang and Katara
kausingkayn chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
It makes you think...
Tokkalover chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
YAY! these are so cool! and, I think you should make somthing happen to katara next! I know, i'm evil, but just a suggestion
akirethe12th-to-last-airbender chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
Wow, I love these drabbles. They are so descriptive and are very in character. Kataang is my absolute favorite ship and you have definately done it justice. Can't wait for updates! :)
Summer Sweetheart chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
Aww. That was sweet. I love all these drabbles. So sweet! Hope you can get more up soon!
lirendil chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
LOL. Classic! That last part was hilarious. The first one also made me smile and the second one really touched me.
libowie chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
This was really sweet. Although, like you said, the ending was a bit rushed, it didn't take away from the story.

I liked how Aang fumbled with his words /"I-its just that…well…we’ve been together for…months now, and I just wanted to tell you that I really, really like you, I mean…I think, I know…that I-I love you Katara, I love you more than anything…and I always will. I really hope you…feel the same, but if you don’t can we still be friends?” / because too often people do that "I-I love you, Katara" and it's just not realistic.

Wonderful job, i'm so glad you finally started writing!
hyperactivefreak chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
awesome
hyperactivefreak chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
nice
FairyGardenCorgis chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
-sigh- So sweet. You're very descriptive, more so than me. Augh, could you tell my cat that typing this is more important than petting her? She's getting cat fur all over the keyboard! Anyways, yet another awesome job!
Aangsfan chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
Yay! Kataang is awesome! Keep going!
kausingkayn chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Like it! continue
Aangsfan chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
That was cool. I liked how Toph already knew. XD Keep going!
Itineris chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
A wonderful series of one-shots. I especially enjoyed the prospect of, as Toph put it, 'two heartbeats' to unveil Katara's news. Your writing style is fluent and ideal when it comes to description. Exceptional work.
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 Next »