Reviews for Take a Shot
The Justice and Death chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This fic are dead?
doni chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
when are you going to finish this story?it is beeb so long...
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Nice story, and makes me both look forward to the next part and feel the need to go read the first part.
Grey Muji chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Reading these while listening to sad songs such as Meltdown, In the End, ect. makes the impact even stronger.
Hinasukichan chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Where's the 3rd story? I've waited forever and it hasn't come out! Or is it already out? Please upload it soon!
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
So I heard there was a sequel to this out. Did it get deleted in the recent FFN purges? If so, could you reupload it? If not, could you write it?
Spah13 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Hmm, I'll admiot, this and it's predaccesor have piqued my interests, and I look forward to seeing where you decide to take this.

However, you should remember not try and please everyone, because then you'll probably end up pleaseing nobody at all.
thendfourever chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Love! Added the prequel and now the sequel!
Windraider chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Say are you going to continue this story?Its been over 2 years,and I have to say i really enjoy this story,please don't give up,its only 1 last chapter to go.
MastaofBitches chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Nice, I can guess this a few months after the first part? Anyway, writing was smooth, baring a few hiccups here and there. Plot flowed well and left it at a point where, it can keep me entertained by “what ifs” alone, since it doesn’t appear that the third part is coming.

Characters are quite, and Yuuno’s still not being over Nanoha is actually quite believable, in place of the more common, gets over it in two to three minutes. Overall it was a very enjoyable read. I do hope that the third part comes eventually. After all, I want to see if Nanoha is really a Yuri or if it’s all in Yuuno’s head.
IllusoryMoon chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
this story is awesome. I really cant wait tell the last part of the trilogy to come out.
Chaos Angel of Change chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I find this fic to be excellent and well done. The emotions I felt as I read this Drama was very intense and I could not help but feel for the guy,(for me I prefer strait parings myself unless it is cannon and as far as I can tell Nanoha is not a lesbian). I have one problem with this and it is the date it is close to 2 years old which makes me think that you may have given up on fanfics. Which is sad because there are not a lot of people who write as well as you did in this story. I can only hope that this review might help get you going again, because I would love to see how this ends. This is Chaos Angel of Change signing off.
Alavon chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Great story! ;D I didn't know you wrote a second part. Since there is not a lot of Yuunoha or any fanfiction featuring Yuuno as a main character out there, I really enjoyed it to the fullest. Please continue it! XD
Horaiken chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
this one didn't get to me as much as the other one's ending, probably because you said it was a trilogy so there is still hope for a happy ending. Ihavn'et seen any episodes of nanoha at all but then again yuuno ends up being "that one guy" who most people don't like because he ruins their yuri fanboy dreams of fatexnanoha. me..meh still I always feel for people like him and I like it when other people give them some recognition. I can't wait for the last part to come out
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
It easily escaped me, that while Yuuno collaborates with the military, he himself is merely a civilian. His increasining alienation from the action of the franchise, and his continued lack of a Device - it makes better sense, seen in that light.

But such a waste of a scholar-warrior, that a military has no use for his field participation, when it was so crucial before to saving the world. But if Yuuno wants to be Nanoha's strength, why didn't he follow his friends into the military, and take a research field?

Well, as to your story, it seems that Vivio and Nanoha haven't given up on their family's papa yet. I wonder how Fate feels about that?

Another thing that escaped me at first, is how the ending credits of StrikerS remind us that Fate's duties in the Navy often take her away from Mid-Childia. Though I certainly didn't miss Yuuno acting as a father in her absence. Also, that Riot Force 6 was disbanded, its members dispersed to follow different paths. Leaving Nanoha alone to raise her daughter, when Fate is not there, if Yuuno is not there.