Reviews for Brush Up Your Shakespeare
writer34 chapter 1 . 10/24
This was wonderful!
That was some sweet and well written romance. Very much liked it.
fish337 chapter 1 . 9/5
Open-eyed-dreamer333 chapter 1 . 7/30
This was cute as hell. Thank you for writing it.
I love it so much! I enjoyed the vernacular and how you used the quotes. I read Romeo and Juliet before, but never really liked it (I felt the same way about it as Scorpius). I thank you now for from this time forward, whenever think about the play, I will think about this Fanfic (which I think is romantically perfect!). Please thank your friend Maggie for making you post it.
P.S. I love your cover art! It is soooo true!
lexi thern chapter 1 . 6/9
I love it! its so funny and romantic, i especially love the last comment
The Queen - Mycroft Holmes chapter 1 . 6/2
Loved it!
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 4/12
This is an awesome fic! I love the Scorpius and Rose dynamics! Hahaha :D :) "Why don't you find a better occupation for your mouth, sir?" Hahaha so hilarious Rosie! :D
engineerwenlock chapter 1 . 3/12
This made me smile. Such a cute way to tell Rose/Scorpius. And they really do remind me of Romeo and Juliet. No stretch there.
AthenaGirl4Ever chapter 1 . 1/6
Aw, #Scorose4Ever!
elliott115 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
That was so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I really enjoyed your story, really cute and romantic. And I'm glad that you show the Two points of view about Roméo and Juliet, because I would be more by Scorpius's side. But it was a Lovely Oneshot. Thanks!
By the way, it reminds me a French oneshot I Read a long time ago. But it was reversed. Rose was the one thinking that Shakespeare was wrong, ans Scorpius did agrée with the romantic side of the play.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Love it!
Peace chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
That was really cute
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Great job! Made me laugh out loud! i really love Scorose, it's my favorite ship ever!