Reviews for Some People Do
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
OMG, I read this and saw the JKR quote and was so proud of myself for recognizing it :) lol.
Excellent story! And Rita skeeter needs to be careful, hermione is watching...
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
HAHA! *points finger at JK* SEE? ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF FANFICTION! Might I say that you, beMMADfabulous are abstralutely amazing, and I would like to offer kudos for using her words against her.
xxhiphuggersxx chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Nice, it was a nice short little story.
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Ha Ha!
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
GOOD GRIEF! Does Rita Skeeter EVER leave anyone alone?
MYLES chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
IT IS TOTALY ROMANTIC ISIT TRUE THAT THEY HAVE AN AFFAIR TOGETHER!
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That was brilliant! xD

I have a newspaper thing in my fic, (which I am coming close to posting I think, but it is a very long fic... 34 chapters I beilieve, and they are all over 1,0 words...)xD but you handled it way better than mine... xD
aurea chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I loved how you used JKs quote! ;-)

Hang on writing and thanks for sharing.

Best wishes, aurea
brenda79 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I was completely hurt that she said that there was no ADMM relationship, so this makes me feel much better. Great Job.
White Scaramouche chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
"but some people do." that's darn right lol
tmcl75 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I love how you included that quote from the chat! Killed me, that did, tehe. :P But I think JKR must've been lying. ;] Lovely fic, it made me giggle, really cute! :]
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I love the fact that you've taken JKR's quotation and used it so perfectly ... ;-)

THX
Athena G chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I could review this for the second sentence alone. It grasps McGonagall's sterness mixed with her sense of humour very nicely. Fabulous line!
occaecation chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I love you.

-Rayne
something-like-love chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
What a great way to incorporate the blasted JKR quote! ] Funny and cute, just the sort of thing Rita would write. I loved it!