Reviews for You Left Me Here
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This story gives Blue more sympathy than I've seen him get anywhere, and it reminded me of how much I like him. I'm glad he had that revelation about what makes life meaningful before the end came.
Satanic Mechanic chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This was sad and beautiful. Really great insight on Blue and even Rouge. It’s great to see so much depth put into characters that really don’t get much in game, but you’ve worked with the bones they throw us and fleshed them out nicely!

I love that Blue finally learns to appreciate Rouge and their differences, and my broken heart mended a little when Rouge came back for him. Thanks so much for posting! This was truly lovely!
RebornEnvy chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Well, seeing as you two are confused and some others probably are as well, I'll try to do my best to explain things:

Basically, I made the story so that Rouge didn't become one with Blue after defeating him and found a way to drain him of all his magical gifts and left him.

At the end of the fic, Rouge came back for Blue. Whether it's to bury the hatchet and live peacefully with his twin or finish him off, I never bothered to think about that, but Blue's ready to accept either fate.
Jetice chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
aw that was so sad... It was okay on the angst... I liked it a lot... great way to redeem yourself...

I too was lost at the end... (i actually thought his friends came back...) ... Would be nice if you maybe added another chapter or something to clarify... ...

Overall it was great! I look forward to more of your SF fanfiction.
akikos-wok chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Let me start off by saying I thought this was an excellent level of angst- angsty, but not to the point of being melodramatic. The extreme emotion associated with angst would have been inappropriate for Blue. I think you captured his stoicism quite nicely. And I did feel very badly for him when he realized all that he had missed in being self-centered.

I must admit I'm a bit confused. The ending particularly confused me...was he supposed to be merging with Rouge at that point? Because they're really just two halves of the same person...At least I was pretty sure that was the case...