Reviews for A Party for a Lonely Heart
anonny chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Very poorly written, and mostly everyone so far is OOC in some way. Don't know why people were requesting something this bad.
Dimly chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
It's a happy ending! Hooray! A wonderful story! :D
Akasuna no Rin chapter 10 . 7/3/2008
That was really good, exactly the kind of fanfic I like. Maybe you should write a sequel. Anyway, keep writing!
Starforth chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This was absoloutly GORGEOUS! I adorethe pairings, epecially SakuXLee
NarutoXHinata27 chapter 10 . 4/8/2008
I LUV THIS FANFIC! And the songs(which i no most of)! I luv Ready, Steady, Go! By Lar'cenciel dude lol from FMA. READY STEADY CANT HOLD ME BACK...blahlahblah..lol thanx, luved the fic, write more! Ja na!
ViolentPen chapter 10 . 11/21/2007
Aww that was so weet, I loved iT! So sorry I haven't reviewd lately, I've been really busy lately -.-;; But anyways great story!
SamuraiPrincess01 chapter 10 . 11/20/2007
Great ending to a great fanfic! Thank you so much for posting the final chapter up. Lee/Saku forever! XD
Bakemono Hana chapter 10 . 11/20/2007
YAY! I absolutly love this story! Very cute. I love all those couples and you did a very good job with discribing everything very vividly. Congrats and good luck on the next story!
Krillin Fan chapter 10 . 11/20/2007
A fitting ending! seriously, it was an awesome story, and very well written. Hope to see more stuff from you soon!
MysticFireBlood chapter 10 . 11/19/2007
I LOVE YOU TOO! Oh, and your story too..
Zephyrrr chapter 10 . 11/19/2007
that was a really nice story! i enjoyed it so

great job!
Bakemono Hana chapter 9 . 11/15/2007
Wow. This is an excelent story! I actually wanted to write somehting like this, but it ended up sounding really cheesy. Great job. This is an honest comment, seriously.

Okay, I'm on chaper nine, and here's my reaction at the end...

WHA! NO! IN THE NAME OF ALL LEESAKU LOVERS, DON'T LEAVE US AT CLIFFHANGERS! I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! WRITE MORE OR SO HELP ME... I'LL CRY! AND BLAME YOU FOR IT! AND I'M GONNA WAIT UNTIL THIS IS DONE UNTIL I PUT THIS UNDER MY FAVORITES (it will go under there, but not now! I wanna wait for the ending)
monkeygodlance chapter 9 . 11/13/2007
I really like Lee, and I hope he gets what he deserves. You get past the youth stuff and he's probably a pretty fun guy. Don't let me down man, make it worth the wait.
JenNom chapter 9 . 11/11/2007
Well this was fun! Can't wait to read the last chapter.
SamuraiPrincess01 chapter 9 . 11/11/2007
Wow. I'm REALLY loving this story so far. And you have my favorite naruto pairings: Naru/Hina, Neji/Tenten, and most importantly, Saku/Lee!

Aw! Poor Lee! Don't be upset; it's just a misunderstanding! :;hugs him:;

I hope things get settled, I'm a big Lee fan. Can't wait to read the rest.