Reviews for Myobi
XxLostInTheMusicxX chapter 38 . 3/29/2013
This story is AMAZING. And the characters are perfectly in character! Takira is an awesome OC, badass and sarcastic, yet not completely antisocial. Though I will admit, I really thought (and hoped) that they were about kiss on their cute little vacation. I really did;) Anywho, please keep writing! That was a cliffhanger you left off at. Thanks for writing!:D
Shinome Akira chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Haha! Sausgay.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 38 . 8/15/2011
interesting
NikkiColey chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
uhmm ok well i think you re a bit confused. i dont know where you got your information.. but here's where naruto is at right now...

ok so yes, Gaara is Kazekage, he dies though, then is resurrected... Sasuke is pur evil and most likely NOT coming back to Konoha (he has killed Itachi and now wants to destroy Konoha) Naruto has not become Hokage and is having a hard time coping with evil Sasuke and everyone including Gaara is currently trying to convince him to kill Sasuke to protect the countries. Tsunade is in a coma so this shady scetchball Danzou became Hokage... he is pretty much a bad guy (i mean, he seems sincere when he says he wants to protect Konoha, but he's going about it all the wrong way...) and right now Kakashi is the current Hokage. so yeah... i'm only on the first chapter of your sotry and i noticed your note at the top. :)
Karen chapter 38 . 4/5/2009
Okay I just finished all 38 chapters, and please update! ] I'm dying to know what happens next.
Karen chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Hi! Anyway, I just came by this and decided to read it. Actually I saved it onto Favorites because I wanted to try reading it later, but I later got around to it till now. Okay sorry for rambling, anyway, I just read the first chapter, and I like it so far. I don't think he's OOC at all (as far as I've gotten). How he was in the chapter is just about right. Anyway, I'm going to continue reading this ;]

Good job!
LiveALittle1331 chapter 38 . 9/11/2008
dont worry!you're story rocks & we all have crap to do.(please)keep writing though
Darkide chapter 38 . 9/10/2008
That's it? After so long this is all we get... not bad lol.

Imagine my surprise when I checked my e-mail and found a new chapter alert for Myobi, I thought to myself, well dang when was the last time I read a twisted story like Myobi? The answer, the last time you updated, lol.

Although I have to admit, even though it was a long time in-between chapters, and I’ve read tons of other things, I remembered pretty quick what had happened last chapter, so well done on that.

Well it was great to see you continuing this story and yeah your story on devianart sounds interesting. I'll check it out later when I have time. Well until next time see ya!

Heheh... Moo. (Naruto Abridged)
Lioness of The Steely Moon chapter 38 . 9/10/2008
I love this story and cannot get enough of it. Please update as soon as you can.
systemman chapter 13 . 9/9/2008
I will being leaving this story now as I am a NaruHina fan but I find that your OC was good. The interaction between Takira and Gaara was interesting and everyone seems in character.
Dimly chapter 38 . 9/8/2008
*Gives cookies*

I can't review long 'cause I'm supposed to be in bed, but I'm glad you finally updated! Ganbatte.

:D
KikiOjji chapter 37 . 8/14/2008
*Sniff* It's been- like- 3 months and no update!

I just re-read the whole fanfic too because I thought since it's been so long you would have updated. *Sniff* This is very mean of you. Summer break is almost over too!

Please update soon!

Kiki-Author-Sama
Lioness of The Steely Moon chapter 37 . 5/28/2008
Loved the chapter very funny. Update as soon as you can.
Dimly chapter 37 . 5/28/2008
Such a good story! I love the way he got kidnapped! They should do that more often. It's amazing how you can make it so serious and so fluffy at the same time! I love it! :D
The Cheez chapter 37 . 5/28/2008
This story is incredible. I only became interested in Naruto sometime last week but I know good writing when I see it. Gaara is such a fascinating character. Please update soon.