Reviews for Darkness Choose Me
Kivanfangirl chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
This story is pretty cool. OMG! I know why Axel was winking! ( he must have a dirty mind. haha) Please update soon.

I look forward to the next chapter!
Mity chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I love it too! Like PanicSweetKiss said keep updating please ~

Mity
Green Eyed Faerie chapter 9 . 6/17/2008
Ee! I love it! You know, you can't many good AxelOC stories anymore, but yours is...wow! I dont even know why, its just really, really good.

Keep writing it! (And posting!)
X.Creature.X.EnchainedX chapter 9 . 9/6/2007
I luv tis story! Be sure to update soon!
Manwathiel chapter 8 . 8/11/2007
Oh, an Axel/OC story! Yay! I seem to have difficulties finding those. Anyway, this is pretty good so far. I just have one suggestion.

When you write your stuff, separate the dialogue in paragraphs. For example, you have this:

"Look who decided to show." Axel mocked.

"I'm sorry for hiding, I promise I won't do it again." I said trying to play innocent.

"I'll hold you to it."

With that Axel threw his charkams at me. I blocked them with my hidden Wishgranter and ran at Axel. He ran at me and we clashed. He hit me, then I hit him. He blocked, then I blocked. We were evenly matched. If anyone was watching (which I know there was Roxas), it'd look like we were doing the tango.

To make it easier to read, you should separate it like this:

"Look who decided to show." Axel mocked.

"I'll hold you to it."

See the difference? Anyway, please continue! I'd like to read more!