Reviews for Radiance
RikuDai chapter 13 . 1/12/2015
Wwwwwhhyyyyy?! Why not update such wonderful story?! D;
fuchaoife chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
aagh please please please come back and continue this story ;_;
madison camelia chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
I love this story too much. Is your next chapter written yet ? Next chapter please
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
I dropped this review just to know if this story would just be updated in the future. Coz if it won't, then it really is such a waste. It's a story that includes one of my most favorite pairs and it just pains me if I don't get to see how it'll end.

Regards,

MVDR
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
Hi Asarai Hinata! I've read "This Time Around" and loves that piece. After reading "Radiance", I fell in love with this piece too. Tomoyo is more involve and "fiery" towards Eriol. It was surprising to find Sakura and Syaoran hadn't known each other. That was refreshing. Well done!
Thank you Asarai Hinata for writing this piece. Banzai for Eriol and Tomoyo! BANZAI!
Maria-Reynne chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
What's next ? I am dying to know !

Ooh, I hope you'll still be updating this story. It's so nice to just be left unfinished.

I hope you do update because I'll wait (:
Maria-Reynne chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
Kyaaaa he said 'I love you' to her :D
Maria-Reynne chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Awww Sakura and Syaoran have met :)
Maria-Reynne chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Oh my God !

this is getting more interesting the more I read it :) WOW !
Maria-Reynne chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
this is so interesting :) 3
boredjm chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
I originally read your story a long time ago. A while back, now, considering that it is nearly the end of 2012. I'm on vacation and stumbled up on this again, and thought it necessary to leave you a review just to express my gratitude.

Everything was so creative. The way you characterized Tomoyo, I found a bit odd. I never imagined Tomoyo to be the angry type, but you make Eriol so enigmatic. It's hard not to fall in love with Eriol's character, and wish upon wish that someone that perfect could exist.

The way you allow Eriol and Tomoyo to interact both verbally and nonverbally is brilliant.

In a way I'm sad that you left this story so open-ended, but I think I understand the beauty of leaving a story to the reader to finish.

This story... your writing - it is immensely good. It's eloquent. Truly.

Thank you.
MimoRei13 chapter 13 . 8/9/2012
I NEED MOAR QAQ please update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
i love this story very much!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
oh my, i fell in love with this story / keep writing please. i'm not much of a critic so i'm sorry if i can't give a constructive criticism. i can only give u my honest comment. this is a very interesting story. i've been dreaming to read sumthing like this especially involving this pair.
hikarihayashi-chan chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
This mesmerising story had me sitting on the edge of my seat all night! I absolutely love the craftsmanship, which notably improves as the storyline progresses! Your characterisation is wonderfully realistic and the pace of events, is perfect. Very well thought out and written thus far, keep it up! I look forward to your future updates!