Reviews for ways to torture jacob
LileyMalfoy-Bane-Lightwood chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
no no no no no don't stop continue plzzzzzzz. I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE JACOB FREAKIN BLACK
Kinata Akeema chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
Can I be in the story?I really hate how Jacob thinks that he can have Bella even after she was engaged to locking Jacob in a small empty room with no windows or doors and continuously play 'it's a small world after all'(Jacob gets into the room via a small trap door in the ceiling which is bolted shut and had a couch pushed over it).he'll be insane AND starving after one week.
Astred chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I've always been partial to Edward Myself. (Husbands name is Edward.) Like Jacob too but I thought that this was hilarious.
anonymous chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
i was laughing so hard when i read this im a jacob hater and my brother all the way is a jacob lover i get into fights with him alot i always win cause i make great points anyway great story :D
BellaCullenVampirz chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
LAME! I WANNA BE IN THE JACOB HATER CLUB! AWESOME! PLEASE!

oh, and if you plan on putting more... put this...

JACOB LOST. GET OVER IT!
BellaCullenVampirz chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
LOL! LOVE IT!
fieryhairedmaiden92 chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
I totally agree with you. Jacob is a terrible person. I personally wish Bella would have had killed him right when she had the chance to in the fourth book, Breaking Dawn. I think that if Bella did kill stupid Jacob Black that she wouldn't regret it because he tricked her into kissing him and basically "fall in love with him", he imprinted her child (what an ass hole) and he started calling one of her most treasured possessions (Reneesme) after the Loch Ness monster. If I were Bella I would have killed him with no regrets. He was a complete idiot that caused her even more pain. He also trashed her wedding one of her happiest memories ruined by this dog who can't seem to figure out that he's not wanted around! There is absolutely no way in my mind that anyone could even like Jacob stupid Black. He gets on my nerves so much. Even some of my friends are like he is not that bad, but he is the most terrible person i have ever heard and read about. He is a stupid person(well wolf) who causes absolutely nothing but pain and conflict into Bell's life. I mean just lave her alone she loves Edward not you! As you can see I strongly agree with you and those who are on Jacob's "team" should rethink where they stand.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I see where you are coming from he is an immature jerk, however you forget how much Bella hurts him.

After all if he wasn't there when Edward LEFT her she would have lost it completely, he was the one who was there for her

and then gets chucked to the side. I loathed him after Eclipse but after reading Breaking Dawn I feel so sorry for him,

reading from his POV sets you straight. But yeah he's still an annoying jerk and he is really stupid at times...most of the time.

Apart from that, just to say wow that was great and really funny, you're very creative.
musicforlife chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
Oh My Edward you have such a brillant list so far! XD

let us all gather round and go on a hunting spree for jacob

( this is my cheer ;) )

BELLA AND EDWARD FOREVER!

WE ALL HATE JACOB

KILL HIM KILL HIM

WE ALL HATE JACOB

KILL HIM KILL HIM

team edward
EmoAlbnoVampire17 chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
I know where you're coming from. I HATE JACOB BLACK. He uses every low blow he can get and he's really immature. He doesn't care that Bella's hurting trying to let them be friends and messes with Edward who won't do anythign because he doesn't want to hurt Bella. Edward, on the other hand, won't even say k9 affending names around Bella while Jacob always uses affending slurrs and such.I don't know why you would like Jacob; all he did was ruin the lives of Bella and Edward. The only, and I mean ONLY, good thing he did was save Bella from drowning. But that's it! He just purposely screws up everything around him, including Bella and Edward's relationship, while the possibility of him immprinting. He doesn't care if one day he will leave Bella. He's an obnoxious, insensitive, annoying, immature, uncalled for, uncaring JERK.

That's all ;). Glad someone agrees.
SukiRin chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
wow..this is funny. i actually like it...i don't really like jacob either...and my friends are telling me those jacob edward pairings trying to make me vomit...haha...good work
CountryPixie chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
OMG! This was perfect! I just finished rereading Eclipse, and my hatred for Jacob is so strong that I feel like vomiting, so I decided to see if there were any 'I HATE Jacob Black' clubs or anything. I stumbled across this, and it just made my day...or I should probably say life. Thank you for writing this!
whenindoubtread chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
O I like this story!
babythor chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
...awesome...
josephine mirri chapter 8 . 3/10/2008
I am totally 100% on your side about hating the moron that is Jacob Black.

He needs to get over himself FERSHER if he thinks even for one second that he is better for Bella than Edward is.

Some of my friends sympathyse for him but I just plain out think the mutt should burn.

I don't have a problem with the other wolves so much... except for Sam... I don't like him at all.

I actually like Quil, but Jacob has to go and stop being all fagfaceish.

Sorry... I like to rant a lot.

Please include me in any more Jacob hating plans if you need a name.

You can use josephine mirri or simply jmr.

Thank you for being bold enough to write a Jacob hating story.

I'm right there with you.

-jmr