Reviews for Betcha Never
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Please continue the story! I cant wait to find out what will happen!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
I can only hope you'll update this
Hotaru chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
I really hope you still want to complete this story...
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
PLEAS UPDATE YOUR TAKING FOR EVER! THIS IS SO NICE AND IT'S SO SAD AND SCARU YEST IT'S AMAZING SOMPLEAS UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Not became it's become
LadyRitsu chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
I don't think your characters are a bit OOC. I love this story! it's well written and funny! I love humor(who doesn't?) i think you captured the characters just right. Kaiba with his pride and stuff. Shizuka with her innocence and naivety. (haha call yugi to solve the puzzle) you should keep this up! and continue to write more chapters!
A Lady's Parasol chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
OMGOMGOMG! MOAR PLEASE DESU!

I hope you continue this. Don't worry if Kaiba's OOC, you've done a lot better characterization compared to other stories I've read.

Gawd, this is so exciting... Can't wait for the next installment!
lovemondotrasho chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
I really like this story. I've read this a couple times now and everytime I say to myself, this author has done a good job of not letting Kaiba go to OOC land. I loved how he would deny that he had a crush on Serenity, blaming it on his "damn male urges," Joey freaking out about the "date," Kaiba and Serenity getting "steamy" in the livingroom, and of course young Mokuba's inner lechery. I was furious when Kaiba said it was just professional with Serenity. And in front of her too! He just fucked up that relationship. Please update soon. It's such a good story. Don't let it die.
Wordsworth99 chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
NOOOOO YOU NEED TO UPDATE PLEASE! What an AWESOME cliffhanger! I've been looking for an awesome fanfic like this that keeps Kaiba in character - yours definitely does the trick! Please please please please please please update soon!
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
-winces- Kaiba, your pride is going to make you a lonely old man. Update soon!
Ultimolu chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Yea, Kaiba is hard as balls to pin down but I think you did good. I just think he's a man of mysterious emotions so no one really knows how to get him down perfectly. Don't worry, I'm liking this story already.
Ultimolu chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Rule #1: Din't EVER suggest going out in front of the boss, especially someone like Kaiba.

Nice story so far. I just started back in this section and started on a new story. It'll be nice if you returned the favor.
kim chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
no don't end it there! Please update soon! _
lookupandsee chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
You need to keep writing. Love this.
lookupandsee chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
Deja vus are awesome. Hahahaha Kaiba is so funny when he's jealous.