Reviews for Here Without Me
Midnight Sleepyspray chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Your fic was good, but I think it lacked a twist, just a part that would make it truly memorable. I also think that this will be more effective if you tried to detail it some more and make it longer. But I liked it.
cabbage-for-the-people chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
This sort of reminds me of "Closer." Haha. Wow, you write good. To think that you're only, what, fourteen? Woah! *worships the ground you walk on*
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Very, very angsty...but devilishly good. I think you could make it happier and the idea is great, that they reunite. WHo is the third party? O_o?
rae chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
oh man that was so brilliant. i almost like teared up, almost. but dude i totally thought that the characters were recca and that princess chick! i was so absorbed in what i was reading then when i got to that last part i was like 'WHAT?' ugh...nice story though. :)
Melanee chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Whoah, you wrote this? your english is really good. you can start writing a book!
yanagichyan chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
*takes out a knife and starts making stabbing motions*

hado-chan! how could YOU?

so sad! gosh, are u sure u're younger than me? i don't think even someone at my AGE can write so deeply. gawd, this is a reality shock!

hehe, do more fic! FAST! and happier ones!
Tears of a Phoenix Flower chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Oh My Gosh! That was so sad...and so awesome! Anyway, wonderful ficcie...I feel so sad for Tokiya...and I feel slightly mad at Fuu-chan..;;

Tears of a Phoenix Flower
chie tomorii chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
hey there! :D yay! i love this version :D though i really want Fuuko to die instead of Mii-chan for what she has done to him!

this will go straight to my faves now! :D God bless~!

more ToFuu with happy ending fics, ok? :D
mikaro chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
br...so cold! *sniff* i want to bonk Fuuko's head,Mi-chan after all is the type who takes things seriously...nice..
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Wow... That was a pretty good fic. Though it's sad that Mi-Chan died.. T~T But I can picture that scene very well. Hope u make more fics!
Scarlet7 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
i think it's a bit short, but so emo.. and im a raifuu fan, bur isn't fuuko a bit too mean in the story to be having a fling right in front of her husband? well, ganbatte!
mikaro chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
aw...sniff...her bad his bad...
RaitoL chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Really really emo dude, yet very pro. Liked your literature. :]
Chie TomoRii chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
uhmm.. its way too angst-y. you shouldve made it longer for some of us to like feel the ressure of the story. you coulve at least given a longer flashback of what happened and such.. that way, you could get the readers the attention of reading this kind of angsty fic. )

please dont take it as a flame. what ive said above are just mere suggestions so that next time you could make a better and darker fic )

xoxo,

chie
Ex-Captain Kenji chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
He commited suicide because he thought that she would be happier without him. . . People could call this love, sacrifice but in my words it's complete bullshit. Not criticizing your story, I really loved it but I never thougt I'd see the day where Tokiya would do that just because he thought Fuuko would be happier without him.