Reviews for Bill's Story The Battle and the End of the War
Indiana Jackson chapter 15 . 5/3
the twins eyes are brown. I looked it up on harry potter wikia. It bugged me not knowing.
Lily142 chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
The twins' eyes are brown.
Lily142 chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
No idea. Where is George? With Fred, maybe?
Spiralling-Down chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
Wow. This was brilliant. I've been crying from Chapter 2 onwards. Fred's death was always the worst, mostly because of George, but partly just because the twins were my favourite characters.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2011
I love this story! I cried! I also loved how you included the thestrals! Amazing really!
Snarky64 chapter 15 . 9/26/2011
Absolutely stunning work of real quality. Excellent. I cried.
owlinacloak chapter 15 . 8/26/2011
Just sad. All the Dead-Fred stuff make my eyes well up :(
Dimcairien chapter 15 . 10/21/2010
Great story. I liked having Bill's perspective. One doesn't see it very often.
JinxTheDreamer chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
It's so true to Bill's character how even under those circumstances, he wanted to be the "clever, stronger, brave older brother, putting things right for the others..."
By the way, I like how this story is from Bill's POV! There aren't enough (good ones) of those :)
JinxTheDreamer chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
"It never occurred to Bill to doubt what George had just told him. The twins were so close, it was inconceivable that one would die without the other knowing. Even as his mind formed the words: "Are you sure?" Bill realised how stupid they were. Of course George was sure. How could Fred die and George not know?" That's the best part so far (and the part that *almost* made me cry)...I really think it would be impossible for George not to know right away!
RavenEcho chapter 15 . 1/5/2010
Excellently done once again. Interesting to see it from Bill's eyes.
FredWeasleyLivesOn chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
George was huddled in the alcove, clinging to Fred’s body as he himself had done earlier. Bill saw Percy crouch down and put a hand on George’s shoulder, speaking quietly to him

...sob...
5redroses chapter 15 . 4/20/2009
Wow.
girlfan1979 chapter 15 . 4/11/2009
You did a good job with this. It's a sad story, but one worth telling.
brigrove chapter 13 . 1/7/2009
Of COURSE a cup of tea can cure anything! The French just don't understand.

(Yes, I'm British, but I'm a traitor as I prefer coffee)