Reviews for Bill's Story The Battle and the End of the War
brigrove chapter 13 . 1/7/2009
Of COURSE a cup of tea can cure anything! The French just don't understand.

(Yes, I'm British, but I'm a traitor as I prefer coffee)
The One And Only Lobster chapter 15 . 7/15/2008
I started crying near the end there. Oh, Fred! This was an excellent first fic even though the chapters were very short. It was also very sad. :(
PamelaKatt chapter 15 . 6/22/2008
Sad but lovely story. I believe that this is as close to canon as you can be without morphing into JRK herself. Excellent job I will be reading some of your other works now.
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
Flitwick? did he die in the battle? i didn't know that if he did..

anyway i've read this story before a while ago but i'm not sure if i reviewed so i will now. it's beautiful especially for a first fic and it make me cry
Laughing Luna chapter 15 . 5/28/2008
That was a wonderful rendition of the battle. So sad but beautiful.
katherinegrace79 chapter 14 . 5/22/2008
You have made me fight back tears. I am sitting in a public place reading this and you're making me fight back tears. Pure evil. This is so touching. The chapters are easy to read and everything just flows. I love how you wrote George finding out about Fred. Just knowing like that. I've always believed that they had a physic connection (I believe all twins have it on some level actually). Everything is great and I'm looking forward to more. Please update soon.

hypercell chapter 9 . 5/20/2008
I always wanted to know how others reacted to Harry's Apparent "death". This is the only one I have found, even if it is not the point of the story. It is good. If you know any others like this chapter (with people reacting to Harry's death) please tell me thier names! thanks!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 15 . 5/12/2008
I would have reviewed at every chapter - pretty long reviews too. I could probably have quoted every other sentence back to you, telling you what is brilliant about it. However, I was simply too in the story to do that, and now I just don't have the time to go through it all again - or the energy, actually. You had me crying so hard I don't really know what to do with myself.

Basics: I love the way you fit it in so perfectly with the books, and yet explore on it with how exactly Percy and Fred came to be together and Bill's injury (Charlie's worry there was one of the worst things to read, actually). And George knowing, George falling, George finding the body like that. I can't even type his name right now without welling up again. Let's just leave it at "brilliant", shall we?

Can't wait to read even more of your stories tomorrow. You truly are a very talented author.
mackgirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Great start and I love how you had the twins seperated in the Battle, I've always wondered why it was Percy with Fred and not George when it happened.
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 15 . 3/21/2008
God, I'm so bad at reviewing but this was a great story. Chapters were short but what can you say? That's true about everyone there that night having seen death. Even if they weren't a part of the fight till the end when the families showed up they still saw Bellatrix and Voldemorts. Oh well.
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 15 . 2/26/2008
beautiful story]
Sophie chapter 15 . 2/24/2008
Hi there!

another wonderful peice!

your work was my inspiration today in my QCS creative writing practise peice today (unseen extended respone to stimulas type task), which i find really hard, so everything that even gives me a little bit of direction or a small idea really helps!

Thank you for more beautiful stories to read,

IheartFredWeasley chapter 15 . 1/20/2008
Wow, this is a pretty good story being from Bill's POV. I imagine it must have been hard to write because we don't have much backstory on Bills character but you did wonderfully. I'm running out of compliments for all of your stories...
SomedayEngland chapter 15 . 1/19/2008
That was *sob* so good. That was an amazing idea about the Thestrals. I never would have thought of it. But yay, now that I am done with this, I can keep reading Birthdays!
SomedayEngland chapter 13 . 1/19/2008
I liked this line, “You sink a cup off tea can cure anysing!” :)
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »