Reviews for Bill's Story The Battle and the End of the War
SomedayEngland chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Oh, I a am getting all angsty and sad already with this one. I finally decided that I should read it, since it came first. It is already living up to the beautiful misery of your others. "See you later..."
Boudicca's Revolt chapter 15 . 1/12/2008
I love it! It was very poignant but blast, you made me cry. I do have to say, Molly is the shit!
DontAvadaSnuffles chapter 15 . 1/4/2008
Wow...that was...well, just wow.

I don't know what else to say.

Except that I liked it very much.

You've got a real talent there.

I can't wait to read more stories by you!
Snickerpoodle chapter 15 . 1/1/2008
Awesome.
GrandmaBeth chapter 15 . 12/6/2007
Wonderful story! I cried my eyes out! I love Bill too, but Molly is my favorite! Grandma Beth
LilyXJames chapter 15 . 12/6/2007
i was near tears more than ten times... when i first read the part in the book i couldnt believe my eyes so i read it more than once, then i cried threw my book out of my room...then a minute later i started reading again...just wanting to finish the book...with tears in my eyes...and when i read that tonks and REMUS died too i cried my heart out then started to laugh at myself...

anyway... i love your story...keep up the good work...

LilyXJames
emuroo chapter 15 . 12/4/2007
This was such a good story. I loved how you thought to mention the thestrals at the end.
emuroo chapter 6 . 12/4/2007
This chapter was really good and also sad. You portrayed the emotions so well.
mimosa chapter 15 . 11/24/2007
It really is very awesome to see the Thestrals. It is a great shame that they could only be seen when death has been witnessed.

Congratulations for completing a fanfic. It was a fast paced, interesting ride.
mimosa chapter 14 . 11/24/2007
I really love the moment between Bill and Remus, when the former paid his respects to the latter. Little did Bill know that his Victoire will be Teddy's girlfriend. Yay!
mimosa chapter 13 . 11/24/2007
LOL. I love the way you wrote Fleur's part. It is hard writing French English... and a Veela French English at that.

A very emotionally draining chapter... but, in a rather calm way.
mimosa chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
In this instance, less is more. Bless.

Well done.
mimosa chapter 11 . 11/24/2007
LOL. I am so glad I read DH or I probably would have had a heart attack with this chapter. We cannot be losing Molly, too.
mimosa chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
Goodness gracious!

Such an action packed chapter with a very dramatic scene to boot!
mimosa chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
I though I would start off reading this fic from Chapter 9. You came highly recommended by Cassandra Cross in her A/N of "The Letter." After reading this one chapter, I can see why. My heart was literally in my throat and I felt the emotions emanating from the page.

Well done, you.