Reviews for It's All an Act, You Know
shadowdolls chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
aaww it's already complete? they didnt even end up together! -pout- oh well :D it was still cute~ nice story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Great story! Is it ever going to be, you know...finshed!
Tamakiberry114 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
*claps* That was really good!
Tamakiberry114 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
I haven't seen the anime in a while so I was like: Ryuu doesn't attend DDS? That's when I remembered that DDS was after Kyuu's real school. Oh~! It's coming back to me now.
Tamakiberry114 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This is pretty good so far!
juniper chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Oh, the brilliance. They are so terribly adorable together. And watching Kyuu be sneaky and Ryuu slowly start to get with the program is amazing. Kyuu is so wonderfully devious. I don't suppose there will be more to come, but I dearly hope so. Aside from being about one of my favorite fandoms and pairings, your stories are also incredibly well written. For instance, a follow up piece to this one about the end of the mission (possibly with injured but still bouncy Kyuu? And Ryuu being adorable about it) would be quite entirely marvelous. And I really hope that you write a kiss scene between them at some point, though I do dearly love their current courtship, even as only one of them knows he's courting. Anyway, thank you muchly for the story, it was marvelous and wonderful.
softdreamer chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
I like it :D

good work
Dementra chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
Nicely done. Will there be one on the case mentioned in this chapter? It'll be fun to see how Ryuu reacts when Kyuu (as usual) gets himself into trouble during the case.
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
haha, that was so cute. I love how you described Ryuu's turmoil. xD and shaving, gosh, I never thought about it like that. xD
Azamiko chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
*grin* He's gotta grow up sometime.
El chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
I really LOVE your story. It's so funny to see all the schemes of Kyuu. Maybe it's time for Kyuu to get more advance?
cosmi003 chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
cute and funny...! good work :D
El chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk Absolutely love it.

I like the idea of the not-so-innocent Kyuu. Quite refreshing.
Azamiko chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Heh, he's just confusing EVERYONE. :b
Clashing Harmony chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Very well done! Both the chapters are OUTSTANDING!

They're both so wonderful, I've got nothing to complain about. It was pure pleasure to read them.