Reviews for Score Has a Breakdown
wolfpack3422 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Amazing...I read this a while ago and was lookin' around for some other stories when it caught my eye again today, so I re-read it. Score/Matt is my favorite character of all time and I feel like you really got inside him and the other characters. There's always more to people that is unexpected that will come out with enough stress or whatever piled on them...I think you found that. So all in all, great story, excellent character depth, amazing reactions/responses, and freakin' awesome writing skills!
Jinke chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Yay. Long story :D I only read like the first 3 books haha
Bane-Treller chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Off the freakin hook. I love it, and i have only read book 1 lol. I know almost everything, but I still don't know the details of the books. Awesome!
Shadowfang901 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Good points. I agree, the whole Score learning to fight from Helaine was a decent twist too. Nice chap. It fixed the whole Score ignoring his past after books 5 and 6.
LovableLuna chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I like this story tons!

Thanks for writing a Diadem fanfic.

There aren't enough!

And I must ask,

Have you tried writing to John Peel by the address in the back of the book?

I did, and now I'm penpals!

And just incase you didn't know,

There are at least two more books coming out!

:-)

I'm super excited.

I hope you'll message me!

Bye!

-Bubbles
Ayaia of the Moon chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I think dear Mr. Peel likes to play to his audience, is all. (Because the books are supposed to be for 12-year-old children, not weird teenagers who write fanfiction about it :P )

I think you did well on the characterization, though. In my mind, Score does swear. Seriously, a kid who grew up in The Bowry? with a Mob-boss as a father? I don't care if he was 12 years old, he's gonna swear a bit.

Anyhoo, I liked this. Good take on reactions all around. And Well-written to boot! I hope you write some more for Diadem...it doesn't have enough fans as it is!

Ayaia of the Moon
Axisor chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I haven't finished reading this yet but I did want to say that I wish you had put * on either side of the unicorn speak or something to set it appart from the rest of the text... I'll submit another review when i finish (I love Diadem)
Meitora chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I didn't realize anyone was still writing in this section - finding your story was a pleasant surprise. I agree with your final assessment that our Triad was out of character, but I disagree with the specific nature. Score CAN be a dick - it's crying that he doesn't do. Helaine, I imagine, can be tickled, but I doubt she would ever say "don't leave me". Pixel seemed more or less spot-on.

But your story was engaging and well-planned. A nice glimpse into revelation. Well done.