Reviews for Black Danube
Don raised an eye ridge. "Mikey, that has to be the stupidest question I've heard you ask all week." -made me laugh so hard. I thought it was going to be "stupidest question I've heard hou ask" but he added the "week" lol

anyways, good job on this fic! it's very well written and realistic
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Nicely done! XD
bonez1925 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
That. was. awesome
saralinda chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Ha! I found your story recommended over on Stealthy Stories. I love seeing Bishop get ticked off by the lack of pressure, the sense of holding back, from the turtles. To me, this speaks worlds about how his sense of himself and his competitive nature feed into his ambition and vice versa. I also love how you ended it, without REALLY ending it. This definitely helped tide me over till the next season of the show!
Malcolm Merlyn chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
First off, let me say that I really loved the sense of uncertainty you added into this fic. About how Agent Bishop was still every bit the threat to the turtles in the present time. I think Raph really drove home the point that even if Bishop does bring peace to the world in the future, he's still a bastard in the present. I really enjoy Bishop episodes but deep down, a part of me doesn't think he truly deserves redemption, especially with how he tortured Leatherhead and tried to kill the turtles time and time again. He's just one of those villains you love to hate.

What impressed me the most is how Leo gave the final verdict on what to do if Bishop does cross the line and kills one of them. It shows that their tolerance of Bishop will go far... but only so far. If he does kill one of them, then future be damned, they will take Bishop down. It was really in-character for Leo to feel that way.

Anyways, great job!
White as Sin chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
A very, very interesting take on what happened with the turtles once they returned with the knowledge of what Bishop would become. Perhaps their particular treatment created him in the end, wouldn't that be interesting?
VGiselleH chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
While the thought of the tmnt returning with their memories intact makes me groan, this fic was a possibility that actually made it an interesting notion! You wrote it very nicely, and I loved how the turtles ae holding back, yet Bishop doesn't understand why. It's also fun that he realized they changed tactics, but can't figure out why. Must be frustrating to a guy like him. Anyway, fun read _
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
interesting take~ I can see Raph raving about how much he'd like ot kill Bishop once they're back to their home-timezone, though I sorta wonder if it was with or without their FF gear.. either way Bishop isn't playing nice, and since he doesnt know what the future holdes, we cant blame him...
Kay the Cricketed chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Right, so I need to at least catch up on a LITTLE reviewing here. XD;;

I SWEAR I DID NOT SPEND THIS ENTIRE FIC CACKLING LIKE A LOON. Really. I read it long before the Bishop/Leo craze started, I think, or at least before it took serious root. I love this drabble. I love Bishop, so it makes sense, but mostly I love how you pick up this stuff from FF and make it work so beautifully. I mean, this is PERFECT.

I loved this paragraph where Bishop realizes they've been holding back, and especially this bit: "There was a sharp yell from Leonardo, an attempt to rein in a suddenly murderous Raphael even as the eldest of the turtles turned twin ninjaken against him in a dizzying blur of cold skill, and Bishop realised that a line had been crossed."

SO. FREAKING. WELL-WRITTEN.
LadyLeo chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Hah, you know, I've had thoughts about what will happen when the TMNT get back home again. Everything will be different. Very interesting and very well written, as always!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I've really got to start watching TMNT again. Time travel? Bishop turning nice in the future?

Still, I can see how having an enemy turn out to be redeemable could make Leo and the others conflicted about how to deal with him while he's still in enemy mode, and you explored that conflictedness really well.

I love how Leo's expression alone was enough to push Bishop off kilter and make him wonder about it. The guy's got an ego the size of Texas, so it was fun to watch him become unsettled.

Loved it.
sunbune chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Even though you're suggesting a possibility that I REALLY don't want to consider, I have nothing but applause for such a well-written and interesting story that incorporates something of the FF canon.

Quality stories that deal with FF seem to be few and far between, and Bishop is definitely one of the most underexplored, underutilized characters in the whole fandom. So I congratulate you for writing this little "what if" one shot.

I liked it.

I LOVED how you showed us Bishop's point of view. That's what made this a real treat- that and Leo taking off Bishop's sunglasses. _SO_ cool. So Totally cool. I want to see that on screen, some way, somehow!
moogsthewriter chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was an awesome little oneshot - I really enjoyed it. It was a definite break from your other story, but it was good. I often wonder what the guys are going to do once they return from the future knowing all that stuff... or would they forget? I dunno... anyway, I enjoyed your take on it. Keep it up!

moogsthewriter
DJ Rose chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Very nice for midnight musings. Wish I had those these days...it's been a while. Hehe.
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
VERY nice piece of work about Bishop. He's a smart, intuitive guy...sometimes I have more respect for him as a villian than I do Shredder. Not only is he book smart, he's street smart - able to read the turtles emotions like a book. Bishop against TMNT, Bishop wins in this particular story. And I like that.

And I have to ponder the end - if he kills one of the turtles, isn't that proof that the future has changed? Or should compassion still be given, seeing that they know Bishop has the potential to change? LOL, I think I may have to agree with Leo - fuck with a turtle, you're a dead duck.

LOVED it. Another great one. And get your ass moving on that epilogue, I'm dying waiting for it.

~SASSY