Reviews for Fate Never Gives Up
FCTSyndrome chapter 21 . 12/13/2014
Update soon!
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
I love this series. I only added it to story alert in case you announce the next story as a chapter in this one.
babygirlloveme6 chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
I really love how you took up where the other story left off.I also like that you are implying that there will be a new one soon if not already. You weave one hell of a story and I hope to read more from you soon.
jpze101 chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
Noooooooooo. I want more ;( y you stop
Guest chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY! I HOPE YOU WILL WRITE ANOTHER SEQUEL. THANK YOU!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
so. good. it doesn't feel like an ending, and i felt the same way last time, but the rest is fantastic! please hurry and start the sequel!
Elfin69 chapter 21 . 2/6/2012
This is a terrific fic and I was wondering if you were going to do a epilogue or another sequel.
Just Awesome Like That chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
sooooo...follow up story?

she said, figure oozing innocence as she crossed her hands behind her back and blinked through thick lashes.
MissiYoung chapter 21 . 6/12/2011
Blech, Sabertooth is such a loser; he can't find a willing partner and he does everything in his power to catch Wolverine's attention. If Kindergarten taught us anything it's that Sabertooth has a crush on Wolverine since he keeps trying to break Logan's toys. And Logan needs to just claim the Cajun as a Mate alongside Harry and be done with it lol. And Scott/Remus? You are a GENIUS!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
interesting
Artemis Munroe chapter 21 . 1/5/2011
This story is delightful, I hope your writing another sequel.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 21 . 11/9/2010
omg omg omg... LOVE IT! please please please write another sequel!
racheal1987 chapter 21 . 9/2/2010
Hi. I read this book awile ago, and I really hope that you write more in it because I really like "Fate Never Gives Up". Iread on you author page(is that what it is called) that you would like to hear ideas for your story. I personally like stories that are threesomes or more, but only slash. So I thought mabey in this story sabertooth could not be a very bad guy, and ends up part of the pack as harry and wolverine's mate, as well as, adding Remy to the mix. Also on a differrent note could you or someone you know possibly write a harry potter/doctor who/torchwood crossover with harry/jack/doctor. Plllleeeeaaaassseee(begging on hands and knees). I trie to write one, but I can't write. It comes out too stillted. I only wrote a few paragraphs but eh not so good. Anyway, I really like most of your stories, especially this series. Bye.
Soleil Mar chapter 21 . 7/11/2010
I've gotta admit I was nervous about reading the second part. The events that lead to certain pairings nearly threw me off. But a friend of mine has been pushing me to read new things.

I am glad I stuck around for this nail biter, the mystical mixed with science was awesome. I kept jumpin up from my seat going, omg or no way. or the one that got my head smacked WTF! I have to admit that I truly expected Scott to just leave Remy behind. His choice and reasoning made a lot of sense. I loved that it was him and Warren who grew the most in this part. hope that makes sense. I'm a little giddy on the ending.

I do hope that Sabertooth comes to a fitting end. I hated him, and Sinister with a passion. If not both than at least one of them. :) I know there is no good with out the bad.

Oh and Logan vowing not to let anything happen to Remy and Harry had my heart all a blaze. They seem to shine the best when they're together.

I wanted to say that I've really enjoyed your story all aspects of it.
TalaDentro chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Just a small note here, neither Hermione or Ron can be Head of Slytherin because they were both in Gryffindor. Though it's not known exactly how head of house is chosen, we do know that to become a head of house, the teacher had to have been part of that house when they were a student at Hogwarts. McGonagall was in Gryffindor, Snape was in Slytherin, Sprout was in Hufflepuff, and Flitwick was in Ravenclaw.