Reviews for Fate Never Gives Up
Very goooood!
FCTSyndrome chapter 21 . 12/13/2014
Update soon!
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
I love this series. I only added it to story alert in case you announce the next story as a chapter in this one.
babygirlloveme6 chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
I really love how you took up where the other story left off.I also like that you are implying that there will be a new one soon if not already. You weave one hell of a story and I hope to read more from you soon.
jpze101 chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
Noooooooooo. I want more ;( y you stop
Guest chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY! I HOPE YOU WILL WRITE ANOTHER SEQUEL. THANK YOU!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
so. good. it doesn't feel like an ending, and i felt the same way last time, but the rest is fantastic! please hurry and start the sequel!
Elfin69 chapter 21 . 2/6/2012
This is a terrific fic and I was wondering if you were going to do a epilogue or another sequel.
Just Awesome Like That chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
sooooo...follow up story?

she said, figure oozing innocence as she crossed her hands behind her back and blinked through thick lashes.
MissiYoung chapter 21 . 6/12/2011
Blech, Sabertooth is such a loser; he can't find a willing partner and he does everything in his power to catch Wolverine's attention. If Kindergarten taught us anything it's that Sabertooth has a crush on Wolverine since he keeps trying to break Logan's toys. And Logan needs to just claim the Cajun as a Mate alongside Harry and be done with it lol. And Scott/Remus? You are a GENIUS!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
interesting
Artemis Munroe chapter 21 . 1/5/2011
This story is delightful, I hope your writing another sequel.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 21 . 11/9/2010
omg omg omg... LOVE IT! please please please write another sequel!
racheal1987 chapter 21 . 9/2/2010
Hi. I read this book awile ago, and I really hope that you write more in it because I really like "Fate Never Gives Up". Iread on you author page(is that what it is called) that you would like to hear ideas for your story. I personally like stories that are threesomes or more, but only slash. So I thought mabey in this story sabertooth could not be a very bad guy, and ends up part of the pack as harry and wolverine's mate, as well as, adding Remy to the mix. Also on a differrent note could you or someone you know possibly write a harry potter/doctor who/torchwood crossover with harry/jack/doctor. Plllleeeeaaaassseee(begging on hands and knees). I trie to write one, but I can't write. It comes out too stillted. I only wrote a few paragraphs but eh not so good. Anyway, I really like most of your stories, especially this series. Bye.
Soleil Mar chapter 21 . 7/11/2010
I've gotta admit I was nervous about reading the second part. The events that lead to certain pairings nearly threw me off. But a friend of mine has been pushing me to read new things.

I am glad I stuck around for this nail biter, the mystical mixed with science was awesome. I kept jumpin up from my seat going, omg or no way. or the one that got my head smacked WTF! I have to admit that I truly expected Scott to just leave Remy behind. His choice and reasoning made a lot of sense. I loved that it was him and Warren who grew the most in this part. hope that makes sense. I'm a little giddy on the ending.

I do hope that Sabertooth comes to a fitting end. I hated him, and Sinister with a passion. If not both than at least one of them. :) I know there is no good with out the bad.

Oh and Logan vowing not to let anything happen to Remy and Harry had my heart all a blaze. They seem to shine the best when they're together.

I wanted to say that I've really enjoyed your story all aspects of it.