Reviews for Confessions of Three Inebriated Souls
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
OMG! LOL! Mango curry! XD
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I laughed so fucking hard while reading this. It was awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I don't know what is stranger,the fact that I can imagine Peter saying that or someone comparing hair with chicken. Amazing though,sorry about the late review!
anticollision chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
bwahahahaha!

i love this.

great job!
HalfBloodDragon chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Lovely! I was cracking up at your awesome portrayal of Noah. :)

Side note: Claire can't get drunk.

Loved it! :)
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Oh, mango chicken curry, Peter loves you so!

Yeah... that was random... but you get the general gist of why I said that right? If not then... well... erm... That was a great oneshot? Yes, that works... it's also true...
ArianaKristine chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
OMG, I just read this story (I know, I'm ridiculously late). I love it!

This line is my favorite "What is it with Petrellis and mango chicken curry? Had Peter force fed Mohinder’s curry to his daughter or something? And how come Mohinder had never made him any curry?"

I seriously laughed for a good minute. At 11:00pm, in a dark house. Yup, I'm sure my roommate thinks I'm insane. :D
unusualblainers chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
LMAO!

I'm so gonna go read your other stories!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
LOL! Your story was insanely entertaining. Plus the format made it an easy read!
Commen Sense chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
AHAHAHAHAHA! effing love this storY! hahahahah! i was laughing throughout!

"It’s kind of like your mango chicken curry you made last week. That was really nice. Golden curry, just like her hair. Makes me want to write a poem.”

hahahahahah! really well written, wonderfully witty. I nearly wet my pants.

now i want to eat mango chicken curry _
fairiekween13 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
This was great. I really liked how you wrote Noah.
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
That was so much fun! I laughed my ass off. Woohoo!
kkat5 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Oh, this one made me laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Though it was this point that really made me fall apart:

'There’s a dramatic pause. “Do you like mango chicken curry?”

Noah almost spits his beer out. What is it with Petrellis and mango chicken curry? Had Peter force fed Mohinder’s curry to his daughter or something? And how come Mohinder had never made him any curry?'
sharinganavenger chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
LOL! I'm normally a huge antifan of Peter-Claire stuff, but this was just hilarious. Great job... Noah's point of view, the drunken confessions... awesome.
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
This was a really amusing story and I loved the different ramblings of Peter, Nathan, and Claire through Noah's perspective.