Reviews for Better than Aizen
bubbajack chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
I loved the ending! It was great! I wish there were more of this pairing out there but alas there is not! Great job!
bubbajack chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
That was badass! I thought for a minute 'THAT SON OF A BITCH!' Then I was like 'HE'S A FUCKIN GENIUS!' Nice chap I didn't see that coming at all!
bubbajack chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
Wow for once Hanataro's clumzieness actually saved his ass! Nice chap!
bubbajack chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Well I was right Toshiro DID do something stupid! Momo is gonna kill him! Nice chap!
bubbajack chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Toshiro is gonna do something stupid isn't he? Nice chap I loved it!
bubbajack chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Ok Rangiku is being evil right now... and if Momo walks in on that someones gonna die! Nice chap!
bubbajack chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Well the next chap is going to be interesting if Hinamori or Hanataro can remember what happend that is...Nice job!
bubbajack chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Well this was cool! I hope they throw Aizens desk into a woodchipper!
bubbajack chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Nice chap. I can't wait to see what happens next!
bubbajack chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Heh heh nice first chap. I have sadly not seen may fics of this pairing and for that matter can't seem to find many that aren't Yaoi based which is really sad. So I'm really going to enjoy this fic! Good job!
Justagoodguy chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
I love this pair, you did a perfect job, I enjoyed every last minute of it, thank you. Go Hana!
ghost aaml chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
great story, wonderful job on this
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
nice
Brilliant Idiot chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
That was a beautiful and well written masterpiece, ugh, man, I'm still tearing up. the Isane\Kira was a surprise but I liked it. Ah, man I love weddings. this is officially my favorite not-entirely-crack-but-deffinitely-not-cannon pairing, Go HanaHina!