Reviews for Traps
Lady Knight of VT chapter 13 . 6/24
Now this was certainly an interesting tale, and so masterfully woven that I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen. Beautifully written! I don't even care about the dark bits; in truth I must admit part of me likes it, but I bet all of us have a part that answers to the dark!
I spent the day reading all of your Labyrinth oneshots (even the Once crossover which was divine) plus Some Tricks Are Not Treats and also He Said She Said because they were short too compared to your others. Thought that would satisfy me for the day but noooo I had to jump right into the next one. I can't stop myself! It must be magic! I should have mentioned this in one of my first reviews but being so enthralled with your writings keep making me forget: I love how you don't just write a story. I learn bits and pieces of the old lore, plus in just about every fic there's at least one word I have to look up the definition to. I fancied myself quite the walking dictionary until faced with your stories and I love learning!
TashaRose chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Beautiful ending.
TashaRose chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Poor Sarah. I was so hopeful, and now it all seems dashed. {Sniffles}
TashaRose chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Whew ... excellent chapter.
TashaRose chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Awesome story!
Honoria Granger chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
EEEEEWWWWW...that is absolutely disgusting. Loved it up to here, but that's it.
FeyFaerie chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Oh my God, oh my God, that note! So much love :')
NuPreacher chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
I like this story. It's the second time I've read it.
GoblynQueen chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
lmao! interesting... very, very, interestingXD
GoblynQueen chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
lol if a kiss can make her blackout.. i can only imagine what he's like in bed! XD
writertron chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
not sure what i think about this one, but again, beautiful writing.
lonely 27 chapter 13 . 3/30/2010