Reviews for Her New Family
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 3/17
Re-reading this, there are not enough well done vampire Willow fics.
Way too many just use Angelus to torture, rape, and otherwise debase Willow.
Do those writers hate intelligent women?
Thanks for writing a sane story.
Rune Tobor chapter 22 . 3/17
What!?

I CANNOT believe you missed the opportunity...

Angelus and Spike, an in-law, and hell.

It should have been The Mother in Law from HELL!

Father in laws can be deadly, but it's the mother in law that will leave you alive then make that life miserable.
JimmyHall24 chapter 6 . 2/27
Name a vampire with a kill count of 12 million.
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 2/27
I love it.
mizgardenia21 chapter 24 . 2/6
this was amazing! I loved it. in fact I stayed up all night to finish it. fell asleep reading it and woke back up to pick up where I left off, it was so good. I just started Buffy but I loved what you did with this. it's awesome. I told my sister that she had to read it too and I think she already started. amazing writing. amazing story.
Naner88yahoo chapter 24 . 8/12/2016
I would love another chapter! But I understand this is over. What about just another spike/Willow/Angel? Your writing just kept me a wake for 48 hours reading this story beginning to end. I went and read little red riding hood and fell even more in love with your writing if that is even possible. Please write one more. :(
On a side note... I hate that you killed Dru! So mean! I love Drusilla and was really hoping she would have just fallen in lust/love with Oz. Never would have thought Willow was going to turn out to be the spawn of such a powerful hell demon. Kinda was hoping you would bring Illyria back. Let her reunite with Willows "Dad". Lmao! Did not want you to turn Riley at all but I never liked him in the show and was hard for me to start liking him in your story. But to be honest if Riley saved Willows life I can understand.
Again... Please write another Willow story! Sequel? Something!
Rune Tobor chapter 24 . 3/31/2016
There is a fic on Near Her Always where Willow is the daughter of an Archangel.
I think the title is HEROS AND LOVERS or maybe lovers and heroes.
It is a Willow and Buffy match.
Sadly it is not finished.
Maintenant chapter 24 . 3/19/2016
This was absolutely amazing. Marvelous. So well done! Thank you for being born and writing this!
yuzukikuran476 chapter 21 . 3/12/2016
amazing this story is amazing
yuzukikuran476 chapter 20 . 3/12/2016
:O
yuzukikuran476 chapter 19 . 3/12/2016
i hope angel and spike be okay :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 18 . 3/12/2016
i hope they be alright :(
yuzukikuran476 chapter 17 . 3/12/2016
yep bloodly amazing story :D
yuzukikuran476 chapter 16 . 3/12/2016
yep amazing :D
yuzukikuran476 chapter 15 . 3/12/2016
this story is bloody awesome :O