Reviews for Her New Family
Shinigami5910 chapter 24 . 12/2/2014
This is my absolute favorite out of all the Buffy fics I've read! I'm a complete sucker for family fluff (I thought I was going to cry when I read about Dru! How could you do that to our poor hearts?!) but every person in this family is beloved!
RoyalwolfS chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
Love your story ! Hope you write more stories with original ideas!
lollee chapter 24 . 9/2/2014
Usually i don t ship angel with someone else. But this story totally rocks. Love it!
PristinelyUngifted chapter 24 . 8/18/2014
Really enjoyed this! Was not expecting Willow to be an Ancient One. This is a plot I've not run into before!
Someone chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
In response to chapter 14. I can read anything, if that turns out to be false I will stop reading and Someone else will read it.
Polyphemos chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
"I'll tear you're throat out."
"I will tear you are throat out."
Oh. That makes a lot of sense.
ChelleMyBell chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
Totally some angel and spike bonding time or some angel,spike,willow,and Cordelia bonding maybe with the expection of oz
LunaBlue1882 chapter 24 . 7/27/2013
Great story well written. I enjoyed the unique take on how things turned out in Sunnydale. And by the time time introduced Nate I had forgot all about Ollie so I didn't see it coming till it was too late.
Dherea chapter 24 . 7/22/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed watching Willow come into her own. The twist with Ares being her dad really made sense, given how remote her parents are. I enjoyed her relationship with all her childer and with the boys. I would have loved to see her confront Buffy, alas...
yet again chapter 24 . 7/1/2013
enjoyed it very much :) thanks for writing :)
Booklover9477 chapter 24 . 6/3/2013
I love this! Haha willow is js amazing and she totally shouldve got more attention/respect. I like the whole angel/willow/spike pairing and the plot was so much fun to read. I like meeting her dad (real dad) in the end and how they're interactions are just seriously too funny. Keep up the fantastic work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
jet911 chapter 24 . 4/3/2013
Loved it!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/14/2013
awesome story. Sad to see it end. Cant wait to read more from you.
jlandingham chapter 24 . 2/23/2013
Really loved this whole story.
B chapter 24 . 1/22/2013
Magnificent!
My only regret is that we never got to read about Angelus "reclaiming" Spike.