Reviews for Freeze Frame
White Light White Heat chapter 19 . 1/24/2011
This story was incredible! The way everything unfolded throughout the story and the way you stayed true to the characters was awesome. Truly great writing!
pstibbons chapter 19 . 4/8/2009
Pity it was only Sam/Dan friendship, instead of the more realistic full ship, but good story. A worthy adversary.
Wuchel1 chapter 19 . 12/22/2007
Great story! I read it in one go
bluedragon1836 chapter 19 . 9/7/2007
i love it. love it love it love it.
Beka Alcott chapter 19 . 9/2/2007
I love the ending, it was really cute! Is that the end?
Khentkawes chapter 19 . 9/1/2007
That was wonderful. Intense, full of unexpected turns, and some great character moments, especially for Daniel. You really put him through the wringer with this one, but you also highlighted his inner strength. I even liked Sam (which, is somewhat unusual for me). Tekis is definitely a creepy villain, but you did a nice job of making him interesting... if totally psychotic.

An engaging plot with some interesting twists. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep up the great work.
Khentkawes chapter 14 . 9/1/2007
Ha ha! Go Danny boy!

I always loved that scene in Reckoning where Daniel turns the tables on Replicarter. I'm glad to see you referencing it here.

Wonderful chapter. Daniel's perspective is great and you really capture his determination.

I have to see what happens next.

*Khentkawes quickly scurries on to the next chapter*
Khentkawes chapter 13 . 9/1/2007
Buon giorno!

In my absence you've been writing like mad and so now I'm desperately reading as fast as possible. And loving every minute of it.

Best line of the day: "I think I’m losing my mind.”

“You lost it a week ago. This trip is about getting it back.”

I think that Tekis is really creepy. And I still want to know why in the world Daniel thinks he was accused of murder?

Ah well, time to keep reading and find out.
Thraesja chapter 19 . 8/30/2007
Nicely done, Phoenix. Loved the "I learned from the best." "Sam?" "Yep."

Did a great job pulling your opening into a fully finished story.
Nelarun chapter 19 . 8/30/2007
Aww.. this chapter was good. Sweet. Especially for a last chapter. I must admit, I do sorta feel sorry for Jack... having everyone gang up on him using big and unfamiliar words (like Oware) hehehehehehe. Great chapter, great story. You should be really proud of yourself!

Nela
phoenixmagic1 chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
very good job :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
forestwife chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
brilliant!
Shamelesss chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
Very enjoyable story. I haven't seen anything like it.
abydonian chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
seriously awesome story! great job with the characters' voices. I look forward to any future stories of yours.
nexis44 chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
awawaw cute story. you tell good stories too:D